• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyGunSafety

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    Indy Gun Safety will be offering the Utah Concealed Firearm Permit Course on Saturday April 21st from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM. This is the course needed to obtain a Utah Non-resident Concealed Firearm Permit. The 4-hour course will provide you with the safety and legal instruction required by the state of Utah. We will also provide the application, a photograph for your application, and the fingerprint card. Cost is $100 per person. Sign up at Indy Gun Safety Home!

While there is no shooting requirement for this course, participants will get a chance to use our interactive Use of Force Simulator!

Last edited:

EAGLE115

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    HAMMOND
    So is this the course that allows U 2 carry in several different states? Also where is Fishers? I know I ve heard of that city b4 but never loked up where.:dunno:

IndyGunSafety

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    So is this the course that allows U 2 carry in several different states? Also where is Fishers? I know I ve heard of that city b4 but never loked up where.:dunno:

This course is required to apply for a Utah non-resident Concealed Firearm Permit. The Utah permit allows you to carry in several states that your Indiana permit does not, such as Ohio.

Fishers boarders Indianapolis on the northeast side of town, right off of I-69. There are maps on our sign up page.

IndyGunSafety

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    I still have slots open in this class! It is 4 hours, with no range requirement, although I often let students try our simulator to shoot some rounds and work on fundamentals. Who's in?

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    oldfish15
    Top Bottom