Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    That right there is worth an extra shot to the gut from a size 12!!:xmad:
    Hey, I only wear a 10.5, does that mean I get two shots? :laugh:

I mean, after all, it was a Chinese dinner! :thumbsup:

Can the other thugs that got arrested be charged with murder since one of them died, or is that just an Indiana thing?
    Not sure about Wisconsin. In Indiana they could. Whether or not they would is another issue, but they certainly should.

The parents of each and every one involved (under 18) should also be held criminally culpable. JMO.

Didn't seem to slow down the one teen after their previous brush with mortality. Just saying...
    Respectfully and reluctantly, I'm 'forced' to agree with you, pudly.

We (including myself in that) need to work harder to get our youth to internalize that 'thuggin' is not a viable option for a long and happy life. 'How' do we do that? Beyond parents taking the initiative and responsibility and being held accountable, and hammering the message in at school on a (virtually) daily basis... :dunno:

Last edited:

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The teen chose poorly.
    c4aa73e857aefbde0fd9a82842501b4d.jpg

Can the other thugs that got arrested be charged with murder since one of them died, or is that just an Indiana thing?
    I think it's an America thing.

A guy I worked with up in Milwaukee was attacked while walking home with his Chinese dinner. The attacker tried to steal his dinner. Problem for the attacker was that my acquaintance was a Marine. He pummeled the attacker pretty good but was pissed because his dinner was ruined.
    Sex is like Chinese dinner. It's not over until you both get your cookies.

That last bit was apropos of nothing. I just couldn't resist throwing it in there.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    c4aa73e857aefbde0fd9a82842501b4d.jpg

I think it's an America thing.

Sex is like Chinese dinner. It's not over until you both get your cookies.

That last bit was apropos of nothing. I just couldn't resist throwing it in there.

Wait...is that Chinese cookie thing Alec Baldwin's sex advice to his son Dildo Dunphy in Outside Providence? I think it is.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    I find myself colder toward people who do these things as I get older, and I was never the warmest to begin with. These days I feel more akin to this:

[video=youtube_share;sMGMZsKXz94]http://youtu.be/sMGMZsKXz94[/video]

PRasko

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 3, 2013
    Amish country
    You know, you guys saying you would shoot without hesitation, I do agree, I would if I felt my life is threatened. Hell, I train for that scenario, and am vigilant in minding my surroundings.

But I pray I never have to be in that situation.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    You know, you guys saying you would shoot without hesitation, I do agree, I would if I felt my life is threatened. Hell, I train for that scenario, and am vigilant in minding my surroundings.

But I pray I never have to be in that situation.

Ditto. Regardless of circumstance, I'd rather not carry that weight if avoidable.

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    I'd bet he was a good boy, only if Obama and Holder had a baby together..........

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    I used to feel that any death was a tragedy, however the older I got the less I feel that way. The next innocent victim may have been killed or maimed forever. I now consider the death of the thugs like this an improvement to the Gene pool! In my current thinking all the thugs that do violence along with the terrorists that kill and maim innocents are far better off in an 8' hole.

This attitude is not due to fear it might be me that is attacked ~ I carry and am quite capable of protecting myself ~ but for those innocent persons that are just trying to live and not harm others. Good on the man that rid our world of one of these scum! Sorry that he will have to live with the knowledge, and hope that it doesn't affect him too much.

Top Bottom