• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • King31

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    Southern Indiana
    This was an impulse buying decision and I'm hoping that it pays off well. I had been looking at a Crossfire II 2-7x33 for quite some time and I figured for the same price, why not just get this? MidwayUSA had this glass on clearance for $129.99 with free shipping, so it was hard to pass up. I would have liked to have went with A&A, but timing everything out is hard these days. Does anyone have this particular scope? If so, how well do you like it? I plan on putting it on my CZ452 when I get the chance.

Osprey

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 13, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I don't have that one but do have the Crossfire II 6-18x44 and like it alot. It does what it's suppose to do. These are more entry level scopes but the glass is clear and I can see through it. I hate paying a lot for a scope and then turn around and wish I got another. This suits me fine since I'm just into plinking. If/when I do get better and want to seriously get into long range shooting, then I will look into a higher end scope.

As long as you can see through it and hit what you aim, your scope is good to go.

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    I've got one of the rimfire versions of this scope mounted on a Ruger American compact 22lr. I really like it, great in the woods and good enough on the range to get 1/2" groups at 50 yards. I've had mine about a year, and other than to change zero for different ammo I haven't touched the knobs. My only complaint is that is a little heavy for the size.

Top Bottom