• ...and so much more!
  • Icarry2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Franklin County, VA
    Congrats,

I recommend Taxact online, it's cheap, say under $20 for both state and federal and they do efile so it's fast, and you can setup a direct deposit, Ihave gotten my return in less then two weeks usually.

Like the tag name, if you want included in the area activities let me know, we are starting to get things in gear for next spring to ramp up the "MSG" situation in the area.

Hope you are well,

TJ

FWP9MM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 22, 2010
    Bluffton
    Mine just showed up online today. Means as soon as I file. I find out how much of a refund I will get. Then I will be a firearm owner as soon as I get my refund.

Not sure of your situation, but make sure you have all your tax documents before you file. Investment interest, bank interest, mortgage interest paid, tuition paid, ect.

pjcalla

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Mine just showed up online today. Means as soon as I file. I find out how much of a refund I will get. Then I will be a firearm owner as soon as I get my refund.

Lucky .... last year i got 50 bucks total back .... guess its better than oweing though

It is actually better to "owe" than to get a refund. When you get a refund, essentially, you have just given the government an interest free loan for the year. It is nice to get something back, but if you had the money in your hands from the beginning, you could have purchased that firearm, earned a return on it, etc. I always try to owe. If you are getting a large return, you should adjust your W-4 and take home the largest amount possible. :twocents:

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    FreeTaxUSA, does federal free in most cases, and IN for ten bux with a click, basically, but you can do the state free on the IN site. Of course, there are a lot of people with too much going on to use those, but most can use them fine. You get the forms; you just enter the numbers. Why pay H&R Block to do it? If you have enough investments and such going on, you probably understand well enough what to do already.

Top Bottom