• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dmfisher71

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 29, 2011
    Brownstown, IN
    well i bought me walther pk380 from a fellow patron at the tri state show in seymour yesterday... i have never owned or fired a walther but really like the way they feel in my hand..... any one that has one of these let me know what you think of them... or anything i can do to make it better..

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I think you will find several people on the board either have one or have owned one in the past. My wife has one as her EDC and it's a nice, recoil free handgun. Only downsides are that the mags are expensive and hard to find and the PITA tool needed to take it down.

canamscott

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    LaGrange County
    My Pk380 is first gun I ever bought new. It is also my current EDC. I bought it because it fit my hand so well. I shoot left handed. The ambidextrous safety and mag release were very intuitive for me.

At first it was not the most accurate gun, but that did not bother me since it was intended as a close up protection arm. It has gotten far better. After break in, about 250 rounds through it, the operation started to smooth and accuracy went up. I am now about 400 rounds and it is very dependable and predictable.

I am a slender framed man and the pk380 is easily concealed. When I carry OWB it does not get in the way. In a shoulder rig or belly band it is hardly noticeable by me.

I did have a issue for warranty repair. I had the storage lock on and it jammed with the trigger. While trying to free the lock the plastic trigger broke. I no longer use that lock. It was repaired with no fuss. My gun has not liked blazer ammo, but anything else I have tried has fed fine.

Shoot it often, carry it carefully, and enjoy your new Walther.

squish

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    South Bend area
    I think you will find several people on the board either have one or have owned one in the past. My wife has one as her EDC and it's a nice, recoil free handgun. Only downsides are that the mags are expensive and hard to find and the PITA tool needed to take it down.

+1

we have one, and if I'm not CC'ing it my wife is.....I hate the stupid take down tool, and the PITA spring and guide rod assembly....other than that it's a great and accurate little weapon...

Top Bottom