Was this reporter too close to the truth and the party in power took him out?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Redtbird

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Apr 18, 2012
    Monroe County
    Not the first time this has happened, and definitely not the last time. I guess freedom of speech comes with a necessity to watch your back. And, check under your car.

dt420

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 22, 2012
    NW
    He was a pot head, and died at 4:20. That is pretty crazy.

*The 420 in my name has nothing to do with smoking weed, D is the 4th letter of the alphabet and T is the 20th. Those are my initials.

CavMedic

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    Plainfield
    Ya and they found his medicinal weed card in his wallet. AFTER his car burst into a ball of fire and burnt to a crisp!! That is some durable ass paper! :tinfoil:
    Its so they cant use it as rolling papers...
    There are reports out now that he had stated that he believed that his car had been tampered with.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    Sucks to be him. Perhaps he should not have been driving like a tool. Also pot and meth makes some people paranoid. The two combined even more so would be my guess.

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    Sucks to be him. Perhaps he should not have been driving like a tool. Also pot and meth makes some people paranoid. The two combined even more so would be my guess.

If I were going to murder a guy who already told people my agents were following him, I'd pump him full of drugs in order to discredit him. This would be an obviously effective method of obfuscation, since they knew he had publicly admitted to previous drug problems.

There is a movie about this exact thing. In the movie they not only put drugs in the guys system, but gave him STD's from a live hooker (LOL).

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    It is so funny that the people that laugh at such conjecture are the same ones that used to laugh about the gubmint monitoring our calls...

Bogan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    It is so funny that the people that laugh at such conjecture are the same ones that used to laugh about the gubmint monitoring our calls...

:ugh: You just created your own world by extrapolating an exaggeration via hyperbole to make a link using a baseless assumption (whew...). Now THAT is so funny.

I just gotta stop reading jerchap2's posts...

Top Bottom