• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    Im looking to buy a half dozen mags for a Wasr. Im not looking for the cheapest or for shtf with my life depending on them. Something reliable for a range toy. I don't have preference for steel or plastic. What do you guys recommend?

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    Buy what you want, I have used most types of mags in my wasr. They all fed. They all worked.

If you don't mind tapco, you can many times find them for $5. I got one WITH the wasr, and it works fine. These days I prefer surplus or magpul though.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Steel surplus is my favorite, Chinese flat backs being my #1. Romanian, Polish, Hungarian, and East German will all run you very well though.

Polymer magazines may be a tight fit in your mag well. If this is the case use a steel magazine for a while until it wears enough to accept the polymer magazine.

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    Pretty much what he said. If you have a wobbly magwell get some ((10)) polymer mags which are my all time favorite. They're a little larger and run like champions. F tapco mags in the A

AIM surplus usually has good deals.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    364   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    AIM surplus usually has good deals.

Aim had some blem Polish mags recently for $7.95 or something. The painted finish had orange peel which is cosmetic. they do say you may need to sand down the paint to fit tighter mag wells but for that price it may be worth it.

Top Bottom