Weatherby vanguard accuguard .300 win mag vs Remington 700 long range? Help.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glock23od

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Indianapolis
    OK so I'm sure it will be like Ford vs Chevy but I'm looking to get a nice .300 win mag and have kinda narrowed it down to the two above. I'd really like to get into long range shooting and am stuck on the .300. Would really like any first hand info or help picking between these two beautiful rifles. I'd like to pick one up this weekend. Both have similar color and feeling stocks. A little different tho. Weatherby is 24" stainless fluted and Remington is blue 26" heavy barrel. I do want to put a detachable magazine on the rifles. I know Remington win's for accessories. So I'm really needin help. Thanks.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    OK so I'm sure it will be like Ford vs Chevy but I'm looking to get a nice .300 win mag and have kinda narrowed it down to the two above. I'd really like to get into long range shooting and am stuck on the .300. Would really like any first hand info or help picking between these two beautiful rifles. I'd like to pick one up this weekend. Both have similar color and feeling stocks. A little different tho. Weatherby is 24" stainless fluted and Remington is blue 26" heavy barrel. I do want to put a detachable magazine on the rifles. I know Remington win's for accessories. So I'm really needin help. Thanks.

Of those options the Remington would be the no brainier because of the aftermarket support.

Top Bottom