• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • groovatron

Master
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    I have been attempting to use your website to explore your classes and get pricing. I can't find the $ info anywhere. I tried to register, but I have not received an email. Also, if I add a class to the cart, nothing happens. Also, your pm box is full.

Please advise. Thanks!

Tony

Shay

Master
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indy
    I have been attempting to use your website to explore your classes and get pricing. I can't find the $ info anywhere. I tried to register, but I have not received an email. Also, if I add a class to the cart, nothing happens. Also, your pm box is full.

Please advise. Thanks!

Tony

Hi Tony,
    What classes are you interested in taking?

The course prices are listed under each course description. For example:
    Intro to Force on Force |

Are you having trouble registering for an account or for a class? I just ran a test and had no problems registering for a class.

I've cleared PM space if you'd rather communicate that way, or I'll check back on this thread daily until we get you taken care of.

Shay

groovatron

Master
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    Thanks Shay. I went through a password reset and got the email so I am now registered. Looking forward to getting in a class or two this year........starting with F on F and maybe flashlight combatives?

Shay

Master
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indy
    We worked with our website host to fix an issue with people not getting registration emails. They were blocking them from being sent. Let me know if you have any more issues!

Shay

Master
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indy
    We are moving to a new host tonight. The site should still be available, but the error is probably related to my website person migrating it.

Thanks for the heads up. This has been a seriously frustrating few weeks with all the problems students have had with the registration process. It should all be working again after the move.

TWalker

Marksman
    Aug 31, 2010
    New Castle
    I think there are still a lot issues with the website. I'm sure you are aware of it. I can't read about specific classes. Is this info posted anywhere else?

Shay

Master
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indy
    I think there are still a lot issues with the website. I'm sure you are aware of it. I can't read about specific classes. Is this info posted anywhere else?

Actually, I don't know about any outstanding issues with the site after the move to new hosting.

I went to the courses page and was able to view all of the course descriptions.

Will you hit this link and confirm that you are able to view them as well?
    Courses / Pricing |

TWalker

Marksman
    Aug 31, 2010
    New Castle
    The link works. I'm able to see things now. Before when I would click it said something about not being logged in. I guess the problem may have been on my end. I'm not sure what happened. Sorry about that my apologies.

Shay

Master
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indy
    OK, great news. I'm glad you're able to view the course descriptions now. I have no idea what went wrong there.

There are still a couple of spaces available in this Saturday's Intro to Force on Force class if you are looking for a training opportunity. It's a great class on its own, but it's also required for all of our other FoF scenarios classes.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Top Bottom