• ...and so much more!
  • Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    Who is going to be where, and when?

I've thought about going back down to Atterbury on Saturday, but am not sure now. I do think their range should be fine for rain or shine which is nice since it looks like it'll be raining on Saturday.

If there's a group of folks who plan on being somewhere :do2: Sat or Sun. I, or Pami and I, might tag along.

Let's hear your plans! :rockwoot:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    11APR08 Friday - Marion Co. F&G for Friday Night Steel

13APR08 Sunday - Wildcat Valley for USPSA pistol

bigcraig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indy
    11APR08 friday MCF&G Friday night steel. (hopefully)

I am on call the rest of the weekend, so no USPSA for me.

WHITE_WOLFE

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 24, 2008
    Greenfield
    I may be at home.

Temps are supposed to fall and its either going to rain or snow. Its Indiana, so it may do both. :xmad:

Wanted to go to Wilbur Wright Saturday or Sunday.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Guys,

Come out and bring your friends and relatives. This month the weather looks good. We have a challenging course of fire.

Our Friday Night Steel match will be this Friday, April 11th at 6 pm. We will begin course setup at 5:00 pm, and we'll need help from volunteers. We will have sign up at 5:30 pm and a shooters meeting at 6:00 pm to explain the rules and to form squads. At 6:15 pm sharp, we plan to begin shooting. We'll be charging $7 for club members and $12 for non-members, with all money going towards the club or new steel targets. Shoot an additional gun for only $7.00 with your first paid entry.

Magazines or speed loaders:
    Currently: 3 is the minimum requirement, 5 are recommended. If you do not bring enough magazines to complete all of the strings of fire, you will receive the maximum time for the strings of fire that you were unable to complete. We will not allow shooters to load magazines at the shooting line in between strings of fire, as it slows down the shooting procedure for other competitors.

There is a stage that WILL require a Mandatory reload as part of the course of fire. If you don't have enough magazines, you will be required to remove your magazine touch the carpet on the barrel and then reinsert it.

We will continue our Provisional .22 class at Friday night Steel. Bring out your .22 pistols or rifle and join a fun and exciting match. If you have any specific questions, please read the rules posted on the website, and then feel free to email me.

If time and weather permits, we will again be having a Pistol Caliber Rifle "Side Match" AFTER the regular monthly FNS Match. The cost will be $5.00 per entry. If you would like to try shooting this side match and don't have a gun of your own, bring some factory 9mm ammo and we will have a gun for you to use.

Here is the club: Marion County Fish and Game Association, Indianapolis, Indiana

Here is the contact address: Fridaynightsteel@gmail.com

seamus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Unfortunately, I'm on call this weekend. I would like to come out and watch to see if I think I can compete or not sometime so I'll keep checking the schedule.

sjstill

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Indy (west)
    That's the suck-butt part about working 3 - 11pm, can't do the Friday night steel. Not that I've ever do it in the past, but my intentions were good....

I'll be at ECPR for a while Saturday morning, then I'm helping with Active Shooter scenarios the rest of the day.

Will try to be at ECPR Sunday am, but gotta go to work at 3....

GLOCKT

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Southside Indpls
    Atterbury on Sunday

I plan to shoot some AR at Atterbury on sunday.
    Taking my best bud and his son,they're getting interested in rifle shooting.
    Atterbury will also provide overhead cover incase of rain.
    I live in the Beech Grove area,Wilbur Wright is a pain to get to,the free part makes it attractive though.
    Atterbury is 30 minutes down south,but semi-expensive,and the R.O's are too anal.IMHO!

Zephri

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 12, 2008
    Indianapolis, Northside.
    ,and the R.O's are too anal.IMHO!

I can vouch for that, The only three times I went I hated it every time, first the baffles increase the noise, second the ro keeps telling me to pick up my casings (I always pick them up at cease fire), third It's too enclosed I like going to the range partly because I like being outdoors not enclosed in a concrete and steel bunker, and fourth you have to pay to shoot. It used to be cheap but now it's more than I am willing to pay just to punch paper, and it makes me feel like if I talk to other people I'll be waisting their time and money.

They've lost my business, and I won't go and pay for range time unless some one Invites me to go.

Top Bottom