• ...and so much more!
  • Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    If it says .223, then .223 only. If it says 5.56 or .223 Wylde, fire anything. .223 Wylde is a compromise in the very subtle difference between the profile of the .223 and the 5.56 (sharp vs slightly radiused bend in the shoulder), in order to take both. Either will fit fine in either chamber, but 5.56 has higher pressure and might leave you picking pieces of the .223 chamber out of your face with tweezers. You should have access to the numbers with the front grip off, which requires no tools.

Engalwood

Expert
    Rating - 95.7%
    22   1   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Greenwood
    Dubsac I have 140 rounds... The barrel on says what I said it said. There r no markings of .223 or 5.56 anywhere? I will take off front grip again n double check. All I have seen visible is M1S 1-9 HC. This is all I can see on the barrel

Engalwood

Expert
    Rating - 95.7%
    22   1   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Greenwood
    Ok , so I have been trying non stop to try n call Model1 too find if I can shoot 5.56 and its busy non stop like they put the phone off the hook :-0

Read older post TheGeek.!.!.! There phone line r off the hook. Non stop all day. Like it is on purpose. I'm a little smarter then not trying to not call & emailed them as well and no reply so that's why I came back here to ask anyone if they had any ideas!!!

Engalwood

Expert
    Rating - 95.7%
    22   1   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Greenwood
    Plus have looked all over the net. Found a few places that did say it was 5.56. Didn't find any that said it wasn't tho. But I want to make sure before I throw my 5.56 tracers n my little toy gun

Top Bottom