• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 98cirrus

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Goshen
    Demand may be way up. I ordered a Mossberg 940JM back in August. It usually takes no more than 5 weeks to get something, (from my my dealer who owns a trap range). Said he thinks he doesn't have the clout with his suppliers to even get one! Demand is sky high on defense shotguns.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    It's been awhile but Remingtons firearms website is back up even though I don't think they've started production yet. They need to get things fired up and start kicking out 870 defense shotguns at the very least and start cashing in. Same with Marlin, the demand right now for lever actions of any kind is through the roof right now.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    I have a similar ritual where I sharpen my throwing stars and attach them to magnets on my nightstand...

Realizing this is a joke, I'll still take it as a chance to mention that throwing stars are illegal in Indiana.

As far as shotties, RK has had cheapies (in both price and quality) in stock at pretty much all times for months now. I'm curious about that CZ.

1617218646252.png

99zhuggerz99

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 25, 2008
    McCordsville
    It's been awhile but Remingtons firearms website is back up even though I don't think they've started production yet. They need to get things fired up and start kicking out 870 defense shotguns at the very least and start cashing in. Same with Marlin, the demand right now for lever actions of any kind is through the roof right now.

Can you link that website?
    my googlefoo is weak tonight.
    I see the ammo site, and the old LE/MIL site.

JSJamboree

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 9, 2013
    Avon
    Realizing this is a joke, I'll still take it as a chance to mention that throwing stars are illegal in Indiana.

As far as shotties, RK has had cheapies (in both price and quality) in stock at pretty much all times for months now. I'm curious about that CZ.

View attachment 133365

I personally have never owned the cheap brand shotguns found at RK, but I was at a shoot where people brought a good number of them (knowing what they were and to see how they held up). And the conclusion was that none of us would seriously own or use one. Most broke within the day, they all ran poorly

Top Bottom