• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mwagner

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    If I could go back in time to the day I got my 10/22 I would have picked up the one wood furniture instead of the synthetic camo, even though mine is a little bit longer the camo is fading and it scratches really easy.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Lots of them at the Lafayette show last weekend. $229. I got mine from Zx at the 1500 for $239.

Yeah, I had on in my hand but just couldn't pull the trigger on buying it. :)Pun intended!

I should have, but I had this thought pop into my head that maybe I would build one from scratch. I am back to buying one and working from there.

Do you remember who the seller was? I might contact them.

Psode27

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2011
    Rochester
    Personally I wouldn't go too nuts if you go with ruger. A couple weeks after ownership you will probably will want a different stock/barrel/trigger etc. that being said, I like the looks of the take down version. Maybe someday! Good luck!

kazaam

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2012
    Whats all this talk about bull barrels and stuff? These are aftermarket parts, correct?

Hjarnett

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Denver,in
    A heads up I was in lafeyatte today I stopped at walmart on the east side by 65 and they had 2 ruger 10/22 carbines wood stock blued barrel for $229 they now only have 1 this is alot better 22 than the rem 597 I had now if I can find a 50 round drum.. Also gander mountain had 1 for $279

kazaam

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2012
    Arghhhhh...thanks for the info. Wonder why walmarts in Indy, fishers, Carmel, and noblesville don't sell firearms. :(

mwagner

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Get a wood or a black synthetic. I say that because my 10/22 is camo synthetic and it is so easy to scratch and it will fade after awhile.

Top Bottom