• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KW12

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2012
    Northside Indy
    I got a Ruger 22/45 and Gen4 G17, but realized I [STRIKE]want [/STRIKE] need another gun or two. :D

I'm thinking of a 1911, probably S&W e-series, as soon as I save up the money or a used one comes my way.

But for now I've been thinking of either a CZ or a clone, or a rotating barrel gun like the Beretta Px4 Storm or STI GP6. I looked the Px4 and Tafoglio Witness and both feel much more comfortable than my Glock. So what should I get? For CZ/clones I'm thinking CZ vs Witness vs Baby Eagle. I really liked the feel of the Witness, but I understand Baby Eagle is very similar and also has a decocker. On the other hand, BE got 15-round mags vs 18-rounds (9mm) on the Witness. Haven't had a chance to handle a CZ, but I like the appeal of the original.

As for Px4 vs. STI GP6, Px4 fits my hand just right, though not as well as Witness. It feels a bit bulky compared to Glock, but the trigger is much smoother, and I don't mind the DA/SA deal. Anyone know how it compares to GP6 or any place around Indy that has GP6 in stock so that I can take a look?

Would much appreciate any advice.

Kw1P

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2012
    Mishawaka
    Stoger couger compact. It use to be made by beretta and was 800$ then they outsourced it to stoger and now it's 400$ but is still high quality it is a nice carry gun and has a rotating barrel

Top Bottom