• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leggdpms

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 8, 2012
    Jeffersonville
    So I have a buyer for my ruger lc9 and I'm thinking about getting a Kahr pm9 or cm9 or a Kahr p380 I've shot all three of these weapons and can't decide which one I like best. The gun will simply be used as my CC gun. So my question is to you Kahr guys which one do you carry and also why?

hpclayto

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   1
    Nov 8, 2008
    I had a PM 40, it was a great little shooter. I wish i would have gotten the 9 over the .40 b/c of the recoil and additional round it holds. I originally got it for a pocket gun but found it to be a little too large for that purpose but i've been looking into getting a PM9 for a backup/ankle gun. The only issue i had was that the slide would lock back after every shot. Turns out that i bent the slide stop spring when i put it back together one time. A quick call to Kahr and i got a new spring and it functioned fine after that. I personally don't carry anything other than 9mm but thats certainly your prerogative, they're all good options.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    PM9 in a Desantis Nemisis holster is in my pocket almost constantly. Fired several thousand practice round with 100% reliability and amaze myself that I can hit an 8x10 sheet of paper at 25 yards!

avengedXT

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 84%
    20   4   1
    Feb 15, 2010
    Behind the V!
    Had the PM9, that was a sweet shooter. Would own one again in a heartbeat. I never owned a holster for it in the short two weeks I owned it, however in my jeans that are constantly getting looser and looser on me, pocket carry was perfect.

poisonspyder

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 22, 2011
    Durango
    Love my 2 Kahr pm9's. Great on the ankle for backup. Fits in my back pocket or front when I can't carry my edc pistol. Nice summer gun in a comp tac iWb holsters when deep conceal is needed or a light rig. My wife uses the other one I have as a edc piece. After 200 rounds both guns have Been flawless. First 200 needed to break in the tightly built gun. Downside is price they are not cheap, the cw models are much less but never shot one.

Top Bottom