What to sell... Your opinions and logic, please.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    Everyone has their opinions and philosophy of use and you'll get a different answer depending on who you ask.
    That being said, If I were in your shoes and this is In my opinion, I would ditch the Kahr and Keltec and get a good quality wheel gun like a S&W 340PD, or 640 Pro with a laser grip for pocket carry or IWB carry. I'd either keep the Glock 21 or get a Glock 19 and get a Surefire and maybe a optic for it. Probably not what you wanted to hear, but take it for what its worth if anything.
    Pretty much...THIS!!!
    Can't beat a good S&W 340PD for a pocket gun in .357 Magnum... wouldn't need as many rounds with that caliber and can put good .38's in it if you wanted to... equal to or better than 9mm in close quarters.
    I had a 340PD, but sold it (stupidly) and now I want one back!!!

Bassat

I shoot Canon, too!
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 30, 2022
    Osceola, Indiana 46561
    I resolved myself to never sell another gun. I always regret it.
    I generally like to play with new toys. Selling old ones help finance my addiction. Two guns I really regret selling: S&W 5906 was my first autoloader that wasn't a .22. And my Rossi 720 .44 SPL. It was the only gun my wife would shoot. She does not care for the complications of autoloaders. Well, that and it had the best trigger I've ever pulled on a revolver.

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    I generally like to play with new toys. . . .

Didn't realize this was a toys discussion. Thought it was about defensive tools.
    If it's about toys, who cares, do whatever you want. Which you have! Ha, ha. Peace, man.

dagny99

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2023
    Indianapolis
    I just bought a Kahr CM9 whose main purpose is right front pocket carry. I current have a P365 that serves the same role, that I also sometimes carry AIWB. Also have a P365XL which I find more comfortable to carry IWB @ 3 or 4 o'clock. For me, the XL is too large for pocket carry. My primary house gun is Glock 21. I also have a Keltec P32 that is my "no room for anything bigger gun". Of the bunch, I feel the need to keep the G21, and P32. I am considering selling either the P365, or the XL. I have more practical use for the P365 as it is easier to carry, in more positions. But that is what the CM9 is for. The XL can/does serve as a reasonable backup to the G21 as a house gun. Any advice, opinions?
    I have a small frame and tried a keltec (because of the small size and a friend of mine recommended, she also has a small frame) I personally hated it. I liked the size but ultimately wasn’t worth the compromise for me. So I would be prone to getting rid of that one. If you want to add a pocket pistol to your arsenal maybe get a small revolver (I think revolvers are making a come back- in the auction market at least, I’m noticing a pattern) but it’s so personal, that it’s hard to give an opinion.

Top Bottom