• ...and so much more!
  • Bluedragon

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    Wanted to ask if anyone has had the chance to get one of the recent Norinco Type 54 imported TT33 Tokarev's with the trigger tab safety? Do they run as well as the Romy TTC's? Also can anyone clarify if the barrels are chrome lined? They seem attractive to me compared to the Romanian due to the obvious lack of an add on safety with the drilled out frame.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Wanted to ask if anyone has had the chance to get one of the recent Norinco Type 54 imported TT33 Tokarev's with the trigger tab safety? Do they run as well as the Romy TTC's? Also can anyone clarify if the barrels are chrome lined? They seem attractive to me compared to the Romanian due to the obvious lack of an add on safety with the drilled out frame.
    I've been so tempted to get one of these. And AIM Surplus just sent another email for them at $349.99. I had a Polish TTC that was really nice but I got rid of it for some reason.

Then I started seeing ads for defensive 7.62x25 ammo so that piqued my interest and I wound up getting a Romy from either AIM or Classic, I forget. I just think the 7.62x25 round is so cool. Really flat shooting and with nearly the energy of .357 magnum.

Bluedragon

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    I too really like the Tokarev as its a Browning inspired design and i find the simplicity to be nice like the hammer assembly. The Norinco I think is cool with "model 54" written in Chinese characters on top of the slide which I see is common on chinese 54's from Vietnam.

I also would like to comment I find the pistol itself to be a nice shooting blaster as well with the Tokarev's round feeling fast when fired or at least to me.

Top Bottom