• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BumpShadow

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Anyone know of a shop that carries C-9's in stock? The shop I normally go to only has the rifles. Somewhere around Ft. Wayne would be best.

P.S.-Not looking for personal opinion of hi-point's. You know you want one! :D

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    They can often times be hard to find in stock. Probably because of their price. Have you tried Shooters in New Haven? I know Jerry has them in when he can get them. Other than that I don't know of any other shops that regularly carry them in stock in the area. You can check with Russ at Ranger Supply Co. and see if he can order you one. If his distributers have some available he would order you one.

Kingpin

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Grant County
    Marion Big R store Has 380,9mm,40,45 pistols in stock all on sale right now I believe the 9mm are $138.00 the 40 and 45's 159.00 also have the 9mm carbine not sure of the price on it.

BLBlake

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2011
    Beech Grove, IN
    I'm not sure if you are still looking for a Hi-Point C9 since this is an older thread, but I was at Beech Grove Firearms today and saw one in their display case. I didn't catch the price on the tag, but their prices are always reasonable.

Top Bottom