• ...and so much more!
  • DocIndy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Franklin
    Rural king had Winchester 20 ga. Loads at both Avon and the Greenwood store when I stopped in last week. Not sure what the price is though.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I'm still seeing it up here from time to time at Walmart and Meijer. I know my local Cabelas and BP have it in stock too. If closer I'd offer to sell ya some as well. I have plenty

Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County
    I've looked around and called around and have yet to find any 20ga bird shot or any other gauge. I'm looking for 7-1/2 or similar 20ga.
    We have consistently had 12, 16, 20, 28, 24 and 32 gauge as well as .410 bird shot on the shelf (not to mention .22 LR). Prices have fluctuated, but we have it in stock. We have also consistently had it for sale at gun shows.

flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    We have consistently had 12, 16, 20, 28, 24 and 32 gauge as well as .410 bird shot on the shelf (not to mention .22 LR). Prices have fluctuated, but we have it in stock. We have also consistently had it for sale at gun shows.
    I'm not familiar with Brian's Surplus but I'll look you up and keep you in mind.

It's curious, some places have none and other places are loaded. Even at the Skeet and strap range where I shot.

flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    Good Lord, no wonder I'm not familiar with you, your 55miles north of me and I don't attend gun shows anymore, how ever that may change since I just got a new knee joint. I'm looking forward to walking a whole lot better.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    I don`t suppose you have any Winchester Deer Season in .30-06?

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    Yes the 7 1/2 and 8 shot seems to be around. Now number 4 buck, 2 shot lead, and 5 shot is hard to find. I have a turkey barrel that loves Kent high brass number 5 shot.

cabelas Hamilton town square has even 16 gauge bird shot. It is expensive there but since Covid-19 hit it really has not increased in price as they were already high priced.

Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County
    I don`t suppose you have any Winchester Deer Season in .30-06?
    I don't think we do at the moment, but we got so much ammo on the truck last week we haven't got it all on the shelf yet. I think the only hunting rounds we have in .30-06 are some Prvi Partizan soft points.
    The best way to find out what we have is to call the store during business hours. I answer messages from the office, so I can't see what we have from here, and my memory isn't what it used to be.

Top Bottom