• ...and so much more!
  • gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I'll just throw this in: build one yourself. You should be able to either save some money or build a better upper for the money. Look at White Oak Armament for a barrel.

I built a couple and they shoot pretty good for me. I sold one, but he wanted to see how good it was so he shot it before buying. At 100 yards he covered a 3 shot group completely with a dime. Then his friend did it. He bought it.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Lots of PSA hate here. Normally I’d agree.....but that’s their CHF Upper, which is a FN barrel. Pretty nice.

I wouldn’t even look at Stag stuff, it’s not in the same league as PSA CHF or Premium (the only PSA worth buying).

But $370 seems a bit steep to me with no BCG or charging handle. You’re getting really close to BCM, Sionics, and Larue UU prices there.....

For that price, I’d look elsewhere or build my own.

Yep, I have one of the "PSA" cold hammer forged barrels made by FN. It's a good barrel. Accurate enough for me at combat distances of 300 yards and in.

I was skeptical about the second part of your post, about finding something if better quality for not much more, but you're right, I just checked the BCM website and you can get a BCM upper for about $70 more. Minus the handguard or rail of course.

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    I've never had anything less than A++ product and customer service from aero... probably why they are sold out alot.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

The fit of my Aero upper/lower stripped set was such that you didn't need pins to hold them together. Just the thickness of the finish did it. Very impressive machining. Put together, you can almost not perceive a seam between halves.

Oh, and the SET cost me $110. Great quality at that price, can't get much better.

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    The fit of my Aero upper/lower stripped set was such that you didn't need pins to hold them together. Just the thickness of the finish did it. Very impressive machining. Put together, you can almost not perceive a seam between halves.

Oh, and the SET cost me $110. Great quality at that price, can't get much better.
    Yeah, I definitely cannot say anything negative about aero

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    Thanks all for the suggestions. Looking into Aero now.
    Lol, hope we didnt confuse you with all the opinions really though I would be shocked if you were disappointed with any of aeroprecisions hardware.. I've never used their barrels, I though I read they use ballistic advantage for their barrels but someone is welcome to correct me if that's wrong

Top Bottom