• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Squirt239

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    North of Brownsburg
    Time for a new string on my Diamond Outlaw. I'm looking for someone that comes well recommended to replace it.

I know places like Gander, Cabelas, and the Outdoorsman on the south side do it.

I'm looking for someone in the Boone County/Northern Hendricks county area. I will drive further, but prefer to keep business local. I'd also like to give my money to a mom and pop shop rather than a corporation or big business.

Thoughts? Suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    I would go to Honey Creek Tackle in Bargersville before going to the Outdoorsman but both are pretty long drives for you.

natdscott

User Unknown
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 20, 2015
    I prefer using Mark Meadows at Dead End Archery in Hillsboro.

It would be a bit of a drive, but he is a full-time professional. Mark has been working on bows for a long time, and makes most of his own strings, in addition to be a stocking dealer for several major brands.

-Nate

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Bullseye is not a Bowtech dealer, so he'd have to more than likely make a string (or order one).
    Not sure if he has any aftermarket strings to fit in stock (maybe).
    Best to call and check.

You'll need your model of bow and string length.

Should be marked on the bow. Rocky can make one from scratch, even without a tune chart..........but that takes time and maybe a second effort.

With bow season opening in a week.........I bet his workload will be hefty in the next few days.

sugarcreekbrass

Expert
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Mar 29, 2015
    West central
    I prefer using Mark Meadows at Dead End Archery in Hillsboro.

It would be a bit of a drive, but he is a full-time professional. Mark has been working on bows for a long time, and makes most of his own strings, in addition to be a stocking dealer for several major brands.

-Nate

I also recommend Dead End Archery. However, Mark doesn't make the strings. My buddy makes the strings for him. He does a great job. We shoot the national ASA 3D tournaments and he has been making our strings for our target bows for years. He stands behind his product. Give Mark a call and he can set you up. 765-798-3667

Top Bottom