• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mms

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    Greenwood
    been looking around GB and maybe its just beacuse of the current state of the industry but there is next to nothing out there.

i started looking at mfg website but cant really find anything listed there either.

looking for a youth 20ga but with wood not synthetic stock?? somthing of middle road quality remington 11-87 ect...

does anybody still make them?

andyoz

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 18, 2012
    North Central
    Just purchased the youth 11-87 a few months ago. For similair reasons as its compact and has light recoil. The parts and various stocks are a bonus. Is the wood stock just a personal preference or do you have a particular reason for wanting a wood stock?
    I would suggest 11-87 then purchase a wood stock if that is your preference. I could be wrong but 11-87 stocks are interchangable with some 1100 and 870 receivers,and I'm sure someone on this forum will correct me if I'm incorrect or give you more specifics.

B6240

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2013
    South Central IN
    I got a 870 compact for my stepson a couple of years ago for deer hunting. He was worried about the kick till he shot it using deer slugs he was surprised that it really didn't kick that bad. He was only about 80 pounds at the time now he loves it.

Avar

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 26, 2012
    Martinsville, IN
    For what it's worth, Walmart had a Remington 870 youth 20g for $299 in stock tonight in Martinsville. Bradis had the same gun this afternoon for $359.

Bailey06

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    You can also try a knoxx op stock on the 870's.
    The gun would be cheaper price than 11-87 & the
    stock would help with the kick.

Top Bottom