• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • throttletony

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    nearby
    For gen4 glocks, will they release factory (OEM) gen4 beavertail grips? I've seen some pics and read reports, but have not found any for sale from any aftermarket folks or Glock directly.

THe initial reports I read about these said that they would be the same size as the medium backstrap (but with a beavertail) that ships with gen4 glocks in 9mm & .40. I even read that they would ship the beavertail grip as a standard addition, along with the regular medium and large backstrap options -- thus 3 backstraps would ship with all future gen4 Glocks.

I know of other aftermarket grip enhancements, for gen 3 glocks, but was really excited to hear that glock might make some of these themselves.

Does anybody know about these OEM beavertail backstraps from Glock OEM??

THanks in advance.

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    chezuki beat me to it. I recently contacted Glock asking about them and they sent me an email with their order form. Fill it out and fax it in. I'm just waiting to hear when mine for my 34 and my 19 will ship.

throttletony

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    nearby
    So Dusty - they are available to order from glock directly?
    Could you forward me a copy of the order form (or is it just a generic thing that I can find online??)

THanks

J Starkey

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Kokomo
    The newer gen 4's come with regular and beavertail backstraps now. My 34 did atleast. It's only a few months old but my 19 is about a year old and didn't.

throttletony

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    nearby
    THanks all. I will be ordering some soon then. Anyone know if local shops or big online shops (like Midway or Brownells) is carrying these yet?

Top Bottom