• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JWAS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 22, 2011
    Dayton
    If any of you have read a few of my other posts, I love the M14 rifles. I first got addicted to them after shooting a Socom 16 back in 2011. Soon after I purchased a Scout. Loved it, but wanted one specifically built to fulfill the DMR role. I looked around and decided to not get a SAI and instead decided to try out a newcomer that was offering their rifles with forged receivers and everything else was either GI parts or milspec, James River Armory. Since then, the company has made a very good name for itself within the M14 community. I have had the honor of owning an extremely well build and accurate JRA M21DMR since they were first introduced, serial # 01X. It is one of my favorite rifles to shoot. I ordered it during the NRA convention that took place in Indy. I immediately had plans to get an optic for it, but soon after, my wife was offered a job here in Ohio, and I left my research job to further her career. Now, since my part time job, while getting my master's, turned into a full time supervisory position in October, I was finally able to complete my DMR.

I am extremely excited with the progress and look forward to shooting it. After nearly two years of slowly buying small upgrades, ammo, magazines, etc, I was finally able to buy a nice optic and now, I am done, last few parts came in on Friday.

I also found a freakin awesome deal on a used AUG that I had to pursuit. Got the wife's approval, and picked it up today for a STEAL. Complete opposites from each other, but I am very excited about both of them and cannot believe that both happened basically at the same time.

Good news must come in 3s..... but the other news isnt public knowledge, yet.

M21.jpg M21DMR.jpg Two Worlds.jpg

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Ever since I finished my obligation in the Navy, one of the big things I really miss is being able to shoot our M-14s, the real McCoy, too, not M1As.
    We even had two of them with that interesting little rotating lever with the "F" for "Fun" stamped on it up on the right side of the forend.
    That was the best part about being a Gunner's Mate (Guns).

Top Bottom