WOW! Now I understand why I've got Gun Acqusition Disease!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Thats how your sister likes it.

My Brother-in-Law sent this to me to tell me why I enjoy guns so much. Now I understand!

Many American White Men Worship Guns Because of Sexual Insecurity, Entitlement, and Profit

I would reply back to your Butthead Brother in law with a "Thats how your sister likes it" quote. Tell him to ask her if your compensating for anything. Now let him get those images out of his head.

Ron White: [discussing his honeymoon] Man, the first time my wife and I made love... you ever heard of those screamers? Well, apparently she had never been with one before!

Last edited:

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I would reply back to your Butthead Brother in law with a "Thats how your sister likes it" quote. Tell him to ask her if your compensating for anything. Now let him get those images out of his head.

Ron White: [discussing his honeymoon] Man, the first time my wife and I made love... you ever heard of those screamers? Well, apparently she had never been with one before!

My ex screamed so loud during sex the neighbors complained. I had to quit letting her go over there.

dshaf

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 8, 2010
    What a dumb racist article! I guess I should wear my pants halfway down my butt and hold my pistol sideways and go hunting for the needed meat to feed my family so I can be accepted by the liberal media!!!!! Gun oil is my cologne!

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    That article was sooooo ridiculous hahahahaha but I am with Gluemanz! Give your brother-in-law some good images... Hopefully it's your wife's brother and not your sister's husband! If it's your sisters husband and you can effectively whip it out I would consider it.

BTW Gluemanz that Ron White quote is good hahaha

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    If you really want your head to hurt, you can read a whole bunch of his articles at the following site;

Mark Karlin

His writings are the most left-leaning liberal screeds that I have ever encountered.

Top Bottom