• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Echambers05

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2021
    Rochester indiana
    Looking to buy bulk .22lr ammo. Got sisters 22s for Christmas and can't find ammo anywhere. Closer to fulton county the better.

Second post, not a spam just don't know what I'm doing, I think I fixed it now

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    Starting multiple threads on the same subject and soliciting ammo sales is skirting the rules, just a heads up.
    Like was posted in the other thread get your 50 or spring the $20 for site supporter to cruise the classifieds or shop online

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    First off, welcome to INGO. As noted, your first posts are border line Verboten.

None-the-less, for on-line sales try Ammo Seek ... https://ammoseek.com/ammo/22lr

For local gun shops that have .22LR on the shelf, check with the NWI INGO thugs. They have their own thread here ... https://www.indianagunowners.com/threads/nwi-ingo-general-post-part-18-legal-now.482375/

Be careful of that crowd ... especially jedi ... unless you have something pink to use as a peace offering ... a pink painted rock usually suffices.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    Hit report on your first pots and turn yourself in. Ask the mods to delete the thread. You may also be able to lock the thread yourself.

Multiple posts on the same topic are not a good idea even if your aren't breaking other rules.

Top Bottom