• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jonny4523

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 26, 2009
    Lafayette
    Wildcat Valley Rifle and Pistol Club will be hosting our first USPSA match of the season this Saturday, April 2nd. I'm going to make this match a semi- classifier match consisting of probably 6 stages (5 classifiers, 1 long stage). No, I do not have the classifiers picked yet. I will try to get stages emailed out before the match, but no guarantee.

Setup will be on Friday, April 1st at 5:30 pm. Please consider coming out to help setup. Those who show up on Friday to help setup will shoot at a discounted rate. Please email me if you plan on being there on Friday.

Shooter's meeting will be at 9:45 am Saturday morning. We start shooting at 10.

Round count will be around 90-110 rounds.

Match fee is $25. Club members shoot for $20. Friday help with shoot at a discounted rate.

Email me if you have any questions.

Thanks.

--
    Jonathan RhoadesWVRPC USPSA Chair

jonny4523

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 26, 2009
    Lafayette
    I forgot to mention. We will have a sponsor for our matches this year. Applied Ballistics, the indoor shooting range / gun shop in Lafayette, has donated several goodies that will be raffled off at the beginning of my matches this year. Prizes will include items such as free ammo, free range time, hats & t-shirts, and Cerakote Gift Certificates!!!!

So if you happen to be in the area, please stop by and see Aaron Lorton at Applied Ballistics and tell him thank you for supporting our sport!

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Have to retract me "plan to be there." Been sick the last few days and I doubt I'll improve enough to make the match. Have a good time!

Top Bottom