• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.

Picked one of these up today thanks in part to you bastards who posted about it, because, well, 10mm. I mean, I have the full size, and approximately 30 other various 10mms, what’s another?

Thanks to Kimball at Bobcat for getting me one. Truly stand up folks I’ve known since they were selling steel out of a trailer. Highly recommended.

First impression is this thing is nice. Fits my hand well and feels well balanced. Not nearly as chunky as the G29 Sorry babe, I know we’ve been together since Glock first came out with you, but I still love you.

Sights are very easy to acquire and great low light. The trigger right out of the box is very smooth.

I’m working all today so no time to put rounds downrange, but maybe tomorrow I’ll get a chance to put a couple hundred through it and get a side by side comparison with the G29.

TLHelmer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Evansville area

Picked one of these up today thanks in part to you bastards who posted about it, because, well, 10mm. I mean, I have the full size, and approximately 30 other various 10mms, what’s another?

Thanks to Kimball at Bobcat for getting me one. Truly stand up folks I’ve known since they were selling steel out of a trailer. Highly recommended.

First impression is this thing is nice. Fits my hand well and feels well balanced. Not nearly as chunky as the G29 Sorry babe, I know we’ve been together since Glock first came out with you, but I still love you.

Sights are very easy to acquire and great low light. The trigger right out of the box is very smooth.

I’m working all today so no time to put rounds downrange, but maybe tomorrow I’ll get a chance to put a couple hundred through it and get a side by side comparison with the G29.
    Stop it! I am going to need one. Will it accept the larger 10 mm XDM magazines?

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    I just finished running 100 rounds through it. There were no failures to fire, no failures to eject, and the brass was in a pretty neat pile although 15 feet away.

From the very first shot it was very smooth, very well balanced. Getting it back on target rapidly was easy.

I was shooting my 180 grain plinking loads, which are loaded hotter than .40, but lighter than my self-defense 10mm.

I did run 10 rounds of my full house hunting rounds, and it was noticeably sharper but still fairly smooth. So far, I’m happy.

It’s a hair longer and taller than the Glock, but not as boxy. It fits my hand a little bit better than the Glock, but I have so many hundreds of thousands of rounds through Glocks that they just feel natural.

I think it’s going to be a little easier to conceal than my G29 because the slide is beveled, but I’m going to remove the flared mag well and put a straight one on as that makes the base of the grip much wider.

Franc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2021
    Fishers, IN
    Thanks for the review. I was going to order the G29 because I got a bunch of points with Cabela's and no ammo to spend on, but now I think I will get the xdm instead. I already have the G40 and I love shooting it, but the grip is just too big for me to hold comfortably. Also I have become used to the red dot sight on the G40 and I would like to have that option in the smaller gun. I do need this gun for hiking!

92FSTech

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 24, 2020
    North Central
    Thanks for the comparison review. I've been watching the 10mm from a distance for a long time now. I don't have one yet, but I've almost bought a G29 a couple of times. I've not traditionally been much of a Glock or XD guy, but I like that SA brought out the XD in 10mm to bring some other options to the market. If Sig doesn't get off their butt and release a P320 in 10mm soon, I may just end up with one of these.

Franc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2021
    Fishers, IN
    A sign P220 10mm compact will be ideal. All Sig needs to do is to shorten the slide and barrel. The rest of the gun can stay the same.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    thatjimboguy
    Top Bottom