• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Well, after all, having a job is not just a normal everyday right like free access to the internet, but a "constitutional" right. I guess "constitutional" is an adjective similar to extra-special.

Ok, it's time to shut public schools down. They've failed. Just shut it down. Probably no education is better than whatever these people got.

Steve B

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    KEWANNA
    Wow, just wow. It kind of reminded me of the guy you always see interviewed after a natural disaster. You know the guy. Wife beater shirt, one finger pickin' belly button lint and looking at it. The other pickin' ear wax. Saying, "There I was, changing the tires on my house when all of the sudden I saw a Turdnader coming right at us." Idiots all.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Yes, but strangely enough, enumerated rights somehow are not rights in their reckoning.

Where would these enumerated rights be? One interviewee agreed a job is not just any ordinary right, but a CONSTITUTIONAL right, as if the constitution isn't a document but a magical adjective that makes a right more of a right.

How blown might their minds be if you handed them a copy of the constitution and asked them to find that right enumerated?

Top Bottom