LD36

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Bloomington, IN
    SOLD

Hello everyone,

Up for sale is a Zero Tolerance 0121 fixed blade knife. Never used to cut anything and is in like new condition.

The only wear on this item is on the brass snap and screws of the sheath as you can see in these pics.

Here is the official description:

ZT0121: Model 0120 - Fixed Blade
    Zero Tolerance Knives

The 0121 is a no nonsense fixed-blade workhorse with multifunction capabilities. Designed by the military knife experts at Strider, the blade is S30V stainless-steel for exceptional strength, wear resistance, and the ability to take on just about any task. The full-tang blade is sturdy enough even for prying and punching tasks. The Tungsten DLC coating makes the blade non-reflective and adds to the corrosion resistance.

The choil offers a built-in cord cutter ideal for ripping through everything from 550 cord to wire insulation. The handle features Ranger Green scales in 3-D machined G-10 for a solid grip in any environment. The aggressive arc at the front of the handle and notched thumb ramp provide an even more secure grip.

The 0121 comes with a multifunction, MOLLE-compatible sheath in durable Kydex®. The sheath has a dual retention lock for a quick, smooth draw when it's needed. There's also a removable and adjustable belt clip.

Specifications
    • Blade Length: 4-1/4" (10.8 cm)
    • Blade Thickness: 0.190"
    • Overall Length: 8" (20.3 cm)
    • Blade Material: S30V stainless-steel with Tungsten DLC coating
    • Scales: 3-D machined, G-10 in Ranger Green
    • Weight: 9.2 oz. (12.6 oz. with sheath)
    • Includes cord cutter located on the choil of the blade
    • Made in USA

I looked around online and the knife seems to go for around $168 to $225. I'd be happy to get what I got in it of $150, which I'm pretty firm on right now (I might budge a smidge but no low ball offers please). FTF or I could ship it USPS Priority Mail for about $8 extra. This is a ultra sturdy and sharp knife. You won't be disappointed. I'm only selling it to fund a different project.

PM or email (cjwerner@indiana.edu) if interested. Thanks!

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom