• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    Very true. Clearing out these "protesters" isn't directly related to free speech when they are being arrested for trespass, vandalism, etc. I'm instead referring to comments I've seen suggesting that anyone who expresses support for Hamas should be treated as a terrorist.
    I might have said they are terrorist if they support Hamas, and I believe they are if they suppress the activity of others, destroy property, violate law and scream "death to America".

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    The Left uses the emotional accusation of "Hate Speech" to control the dialog and discredit the ideas of the Right.

Malcolm X had the Left figured out a long time ago. Yet the Left still pushes the same lies in order to reach their goals.

"I only cite these things to show you that in America the history of white liberal has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make us think that the white liberal was going to solve our problems. Our problems will never be solved by the white liberal. The only way that our problems will be solved is when the black man wakes up, cleans himself up, stands on his own two feet, stops begging the white liberal and takes immediate steps to do for ourselves the things that we have been waiting on the white liberal to do for us.”

Malcolm X
    Yeah, they want to keep them dependent on uncle sugar’s handouts. That’s why they had him whacked.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Yeah, they want to keep them dependent on uncle sugar’s handouts. That’s why they had him whacked.

“The media’s the most powerful entity on Earth. They have the power to make the innocent look guilty and to make the guilty innocent, and that’s power. Because they control the mind of the masses.”

“The Democrats are playing you for a political chump and if you vote for them, not only are you a chump, you are a traitor to your race.”

Malcom X was assassinated days after the last quote.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Do you all know the communist control act of 1954 is still the law of the land to this day?

It can be enforced and should be.
    They understood in 1954 that communists and those that support it are enemies of the constitution.
    That could be used against a lot of people. It's a wonder the Ds haven't charged people with it yet.

§843. Application of Internal Security Act of 1950 to members of Communist Party and other subversive organizations; "Communist Party" defined​

(a) Whoever knowingly and willfully becomes or remains a member of (1) the Communist Party, or (2) any other organization having for one of its purposes or objectives the establishment, control, conduct, seizure, or overthrow of the Government of the United States, or the government of any State or political subdivision thereof, by the use of force or violence, with knowledge of the purpose or objective of such organization shall be subject to all the provisions and penalties of the Internal Security Act of 1950, as amended [50 U.S.C. 781 et seq.], as a member of a "Communist-action" organization.

Top Bottom