• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • schick84

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Boone County
    My EDC is a G23, i purchased a Galco King Tuk a few months back and i noticed when doing holster drills i chipped my front sight(standard polymer sights). Ever since then i have been shooting 3-4 inches to the left at 15yds. I looked at the sight and i would bet money that it has turned a little...it doesnt look squared on the slide by the smallest of margins. Has anybody else had this happen? And should i get the sights realigned or just replace them with better sights? Recommedations for new sights would be appreciated!

Thanks

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    My EDC is a G23, i purchased a Galco King Tuk a few months back and i noticed when doing holster drills i chipped my front sight(standard polymer sights). Ever since then i have been shooting 3-4 inches to the left at 15yds. I looked at the sight and i would bet money that it has turned a little...it doesnt look squared on the slide by the smallest of margins. Has anybody else had this happen? And should i get the sights realigned or just replace them with better sights? Recommedations for new sights would be appreciated!

Thanks
    take the slide off, mail it to glock, and get new "factory" night sights for 50 bucks.

It's really hard to beat that ;)

Top Bottom