• ZurokSlayer7X9

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI
    A match is not a game?
    You could consider it a game, yes. Some do it as an exercise to test their reflexes, though that discussion is splitting hairs. My main point with that comment was that the current lexicon has the term "gamer" more associated with video games and such, and someone shouldn't be considered a Fudd because they associated the term "gamer" with video games. I had no idea what he was talking about when he said the term "gamer gun" and assumed it had something to do with video games, and I am most certainly not a Fudd.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    You could consider it a game, yes. Some do it as an exercise to test their reflexes, though that discussion is splitting hairs. My main point with that comment was that the current lexicon has the term "gamer" more associated with video games and such, and someone shouldn't be considered a Fudd because they associated the term "gamer" with video games. I had no idea what he was talking about when he said the term "gamer gun" and assumed it had something to do with video games, and I am most certainly not a Fudd.
    It doesn't matter what you are saying, it's a game. No if ands or buts about it.
    Ones around you and you aren't depending on your bang stick to go bang, bang, bang, in a game.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Speaking of BCG's what are the best ones made nowadays?
    I need to pick up a few more for spare parts.
    A parkerized one from one of the big boys like Colt, FN, BCM, Rock and so on.
    Coatings on carrier are a waste of money.
    One wants the bolt and carrier to hold lubricant. Nothing that I know of is better at that in a firearm than parkerizing.

ZurokSlayer7X9

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI
    It doesn't matter what you are saying, it's a game. No if ands or buts about it.
    Ones around you and you aren't depending on your bang stick to go bang, bang, bang, in a game.
    Bro, take a :chillpill:. Maybe I should have rephrased that first sentence better, however again that's not the point of my posts.

ZurokSlayer7X9

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI
    Bro? I'm not wound up at all, I just don't agree with you on this topic. Nothing more.

Why do some here think when someone has a difference of opinion they need to chill?
    And I will officially give my Mea Culpe. It's an unfortunate side effect of speaking only through text. Lot's of context gets lost without proper inflections. The first two sentences you used were pretty much in the order many have talked down to me with before in arguments. However if we were having a friendly debate during let's say a Meet n' Shoot, then the context would be different.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    And I will officially give my Mea Culpe. It's an unfortunate side effect of speaking only through text. Lot's of context gets lost without proper inflections. The first two sentences you used were pretty much in the order many have talked down to me with before in arguments. However if we were having a friendly debate during let's say a Meet n' Shoot, then the context would be different.
    LOL. I write like I talk. I was talking with you, not at you.

edwea

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jan 25, 2015
    New Dolan
    Speaking of BCG's what are the best ones made nowadays?
    I need to pick up a few more for spare parts.
    KAK has one that has some interesting features: dual ejectors, downward facing vents, sand cuts, probably some special finish. I like some of KAK's other offerings, particularly their handguards. I haven't pulled the trigger on their bcg yet.

ZurokSlayer7X9

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI
    Whoa, Whoa. Would you two please chill out? Sheesh, you guys were wild men...
    :D
    Whoa, whoa, whoa, you telling me to chill out? Was that typed in an angry voice, or a happy voice? I'm not sure if I should get upset or not. At least you didn't call me a Fudd.
    :):

Top Bottom