NWI INGO General Thread #27 - Fresh Pink Air On US-30 smells like...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Don't you have windshield coverage on your insurance?
    After the fiasco of dealing with insurance company a year ago for the stolen van jedi really does not want anything to do with those m...f...a...c...s...b....

They will NOT be allowed on the hello kitty death star.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Mossberg 500 JIC shotgun raffle at VFW 2511 in Porter. 10 bucks a piece or 3 for 2. 150 tickets being sold. Also 450 is the cash prize.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    jedi cut the jungle, cleaned the dry vent and did a minor windshield repair as well use this.

Had good results with a chip on the windshield 3 weeks ago using this product. Bought a 2nd one for the other chip. Hopefully it stops the crack spreading further and gives me at least a year or more before the windshield needs to be changed.

Driving to/from Chiraq has become a Hazzard with so much road debri and trucks blazing thru thr area.

3 chips in under 1 year. :(

Exhausted but look at this yummy meal.
    View attachment 350733

What is that meal?

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Had my dads military honors today at the legion in cedar lake top notch group they had over there. Much harder day than even I anticipated.

Tomorrow is the first time I will NOT be with my kids at a shooting competition. 1 kid is starting 4h shooting one is doing another event. So splitting up luckily my 8yo can run a 10/22 better than most adults lol

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Back from eating at Lincoln Flats. Was planning on mowing tomorrow until this line of storms came up. Hopped on the zero turn and mowed the front and part of the backyard. Didn't want to tear anything up. Oh well, do what you can.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Had my dads military honors today at the legion in cedar lake top notch group they had over there. Much harder day than even I anticipated.

Tomorrow is the first time I will NOT be with my kids at a shooting competition. 1 kid is starting 4h shooting one is doing another event. So splitting up luckily my 8yo can run a 10/22 better than most adults lol
    Are they doing appleseed?

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    this thread is way over the quota for Jedi nonsense for the day.
    I drove my monkey ass all the way to the other side of South Bend today to pick up a firearm, saw a couple of horse and buggies felt like I was in the old country. Whatever that means…
    In hindsight, the car wash prior to the trip probably could’ve been better utilized after the trip. There was no shortage of bugs out there.
    Game seven of the Stanley Cup playoffs between the Bruins and the Maple leafs is proving entertaining this evening.

Attachments

• IMG_1611.jpeg
      IMG_1611.jpeg
      541.1 KB · Views: 10
    Top Bottom