The Czickness LIII….CZing into the summer with friends near and far.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    :wavey:

LCMS here, too. The Mrs teaches kindergarten there, the girl is in the other kindergarten class, and the boy is in daycare there. Glad you found something that works for your family.
    Awesome! We knew nothing about anything at all when we first put her in school there for kindergarten, just a Christian school that came recommended by my boss. Had to be better than public school. When I would pick her up from school, she started asking me questions that I didn’t have the answers to. Made me feel horrible and also curious too. So I start doing a bunch of reading about all things Christianity. Researched a bunch of different denominations and Luther seemed to make the most sense to me and we were already at an LCMS school, took that as a sign. The church we landed at has a huge school, double the amount of kids as the one we are leaving, many more programs and opportunities. Just feels like home!

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    ARGHHHH ... why do y'all torment me with photos of your poor electrical installations?!?

If you have time to run an extension cord up to the ceiling for your lighting, you have time to install a receptacle and switch to properly connect and control them.

I will now return to my corner to whimper softly.

NEC issues aside, it's great news hearing that you and your family have found a church to call home. Nothing strengthens the bonds of marriage and family like having a solid relationship with the Lord. Notice also how other things in your life start to come together when you start leaning into the Lord. Praying for you and your family's continued growth.

Please keep us updated, as time allows, this is so refreshing and encouraging!
    After the whimpering, we'll need you to post pictures of your garage so we can give you criticism as well. Only fair.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Sad sad day....

Went to LGS to make a pick up but the ATF computers were down.

We are working with only one car (quiet, t-dogg - I know there is a car on the lift) for a couple days (Jeep in for tires, brakes, misc service) so the pickup will have to wait a day or two. So sad.

But a picture for TJ of a box...you know...just to substantiate the basis of the story.

1715188532390.png

Last edited:

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Morning folks!

The lines were all the way out to the parking lot when I voted yesterday. I have never seen a line that long for anything less than the national elections in November.
    When I went in shortly after 0600 only 2 others where there ahead of me voting.

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    After the whimpering, we'll need you to post pictures of your garage so we can give you criticism as well. Only fair.
    your wish is my command ...

my garage ...

20240508_164845.jpg

BUT, to be fair, here are pics of my basement that is currently being renovated ... brick foundations suck (errr ... leak), but it's what they did back in the 20's ... kids consumed most of my prior time, so now I have a chance to really clean it up, I'm tackling the wiring issues that I bought with the house or had done by a contractor ... those are the dangling wires, the open junction boxes, and the improperly supported wiring (HVAC guys aren't electricians!).

20240508_164942.jpg 20240508_164950.jpg 20240508_165007.jpg 20240508_165021.jpg 20240508_165032.jpg 20240508_165108.jpg 20240508_165141.jpg

Anything that I've installed is up to code ... that's what I do ... I'm an Electrical Engineer in the construction industry, and a bit CDO ... now, back to busting chops! But, if all goes well in the basement renovation, I'll get back my (once) nice reloading bench and a new "gunsmithing" bench.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Everyone looking at this photo will gain 5 lbs. automatically.
    I had to do it the old fashioned way .... I ate them ! :alright:

3H4A3112%20copy-L.jpg

3H4A3113%20copy-L.jpg

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    Holosun 507COMP in now installed on the Canik TTI. This combination is a fantastic value for the money. Attendees at the SGE are more than welcome to give it a try. Ran 39 rounds thru while sighting it in and I'm extremely impressed. Holosun IMHO has hit a home run with this optic.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    Holosun 507COMP in now installed on the Canik TTI. This combination is a fantastic value for the money. Attendees at the SGE are more than welcome to give it a try. Ran 39 rounds thru while sighting it in and I'm extremely impressed. Holosun IMHO has hit a home run with this optic.
    Wish I could attend and add my P10C with 507comp to the comparison.

Top Bottom