• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • INPatriot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    God's Country
    Every pithy tome and trope about the exceptionalism of individual liberty the Founders forewarned has come true.

Government of, by and for the people couldn't help itself. It became more evil and more greedy than it ever was intended to become.

And in 100 and 200 years, our ancestors will know whether or not our actions solved the problem.

"We are the heirs of that first revolution..."

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

From France, but same problems.

sapper83

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 26, 2024
    Valparaiso
    I have had alot of thought on this whole immigration thing lately. Legal or illegal.
    Most of the people coming north are coming for work. They believe in the family structure. "For the most part" Are religious and do not believe in abortion. They want to buy a home have a family and be married. Raise children to be hard workers and decent citizen's.All for the most part....nothing is absolute What they're not coming for "Mostly " is a woke lifestyle, LGBTQXYZ123
    appeasement. They buy Homes, cars, trucks, tools, building supply's groceries almost all household members work is old enough and able.

They are are alot like the conservative people who complain about them the most:dunno:
    Who would you rather have next door?
    A Carpenter from Guatemala His wife and 2 kids.
    Or a USA Born Transvestite cross dresser drag queen who will sue you if you do not address him/her/he/she buy the proper pronoun. And they have a box of books to donate to your children's school. If you dont like that well....another lawsuit.
    Yes there has been murders buy illegals and even legal

Some nice American born citizens
    John Wayne Gary
    Richard Ramirez
    Charles Manson
    Ted Bundy
    Jeffery Dalmer
    David Berkowitz.....Who doesn't like a .44 Bulldog...:naughty:

You get the point. Immigration may save us from the WOKE MOB.

On the other hand prepare for Mayors and entry level politicians named Carlos Jaun and Luis.
    When they have the numbers they WILL vote in there own.
    Curious how many illegals do you know?

I am realted to many illegally here and I can confirm the complete opposite. They hate trump so bad they would vote for biden if they could. Some may be able to since they live in boston and Arizona.

Crazy thing is they came here illegally and complain that trump made it impossible to become legal, yet when i ask them what has biden done for you become legal? They always look like their brain is glitching.

sapper83

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 26, 2024
    Valparaiso
    They come here illegally. They broke the law. We have a sgt on first tour that tried to do the right thing and enlisted in the army to get his citizenship. He got killed by a sniper in Habana. All these illegals that think they have a "right" to break our laws is a slap to everyone who did it right. Immigrate here the right way. Once ya get here fly the red, white and blue and love and embrace America. Learn English, and assimilate. I hate we have to accommodate them and their cultures. Drove me nut, overseas we were always told " we're in their country, respect their culture " back here its theyre here in our country we need to respect their culture. What about our culture? Our laws? Do it the right way.
    This hits home in many ways! I served with some great men who used the service to achieve their citizenship. My wife immigrated here legally to marry me.

Man does it **** me off when some of her illegal family members bitch about things here and try push their culture and beliefs on anymore here. They get shut down immediately.

Top Bottom