• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Johnnn

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 15, 2015
    Garrett
    I was doing some research for a drop in trigger to replace the factory in my armalite 308. Anyone know if these triggers will be user friendly in AR10? I called CMC and the customer service lady hollered in the back and called my rifle arngalight or something along those lines and came back and said it will drop in no issues. Don't wann spend the scratch to just have to turn around and ship it back. Wasn't confident in their answer so I came to the pros of INGO.

also CMC trigger isn't a must any other brands of two stage similar to what they offer could be considered. I was looking at 2-2lb, 2 stage flat but please feel free to show me other options since I'm learning :)

gun_nut

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Haubstadt. IN
    I put a flat 3.5 CMC trigger in my Armalite AR-10 and love this trigger. The trigger is a drop in replacement, and takes minutes to install. I have since installed the same trigger on all my other AR platforms. I would recommend getting some KNS anti-rotation pins to go with the trigger. Get the trigger you will not regret.

Johnnn

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 15, 2015
    Garrett
    Since you've purchased what option for the pin? Large or small? Glad to hear it's easy and correct fit.

I put a flat 3.5 CMC trigger in my Armalite AR-10 and love this trigger. The trigger is a drop in replacement, and takes minutes to install. I have since installed the same trigger on all my other AR platforms. I would recommend getting some KNS anti-rotation pins to go with the trigger. Get the trigger you will not regret.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Avoid CMC for what they are they are too expensive, they do not even have a method to "snug" the unit into the lower reciever unlike almost every other drop in trigger on the market.

Personally I like the Elftman Tactical ELF Trigger it's a single stage but was designed to break like a 1911. Check out the Truth About Guns rundown of drop in triggers as most make an AR10 variant of their AR15 triggers.

ELF AR-10/.308 Trigger

The AR-15 Drop-In Trigger Roundup - The Truth About Guns

[video]https://youtube.com/watch?v=tlYrHoiVLxQ[/video]

Last edited:

gun_nut

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Haubstadt. IN
    Small pin -- large pin is for Colt lowers. Call CMC to verify. BTW do not purchase your trigger till you see them on sale. The last two I picked up were on Black Friday $130 each.

Johnnn

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 15, 2015
    Garrett
    Not saying they are good or bad. I have no personal experience. Just price isn't low enough to make me change wanting super light 2 stage

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    My experience with CMC is not good. I had a trigger that wouldn't reset. I called multiple times and left multiple emails. I still have a trigger that won't reset.

Top Bottom