Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
    +1 for Linkpimp
    +1 for Sticky
    +1 for INGO!!!!!
    my hairs turning white, my necks always been red, my collars still blue

Grandmaster
    Yes, this needs a sticky!

WOW Thanks,

Must've been hours of work assembling all those links. Thanks and repped.
    While [the gun] gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks. -TJ

Marksman
    Quote Originally Posted by dubsac View Post
    +1 for u bud I know where my tax money is going.

Thank you sir..

Quote Originally Posted by farmboy365 View Post
    +1 this post will be a great place to send new reloaders for all the info they need.

GREAT!.. (Thank you) That was my idea when I created the thread.. Much like all reloaderís in general we are an (extremely caring and giving bunch) we always like to help out the newbie and others anytime we can and for years and years we are all, always asked the same question (again and again). I just thought It would be easier to put down all of the information I was able to gather and felt comfortable enough to pass on in one easy to read document..

Iím glad you like it.. Thank you..

Link

Quote Originally Posted by rmcrob View Post
    I very much appreciate the information you shared. Thanks.

Youíre more than welcome Sir.. Iím just a giver, I give and give, hardly ever take..

Quote Originally Posted by OneBadV8 View Post
    Thanks for all the links... I'm always looking for more places to price out supplies and equipment

Excellent.. Iím glad I could be of assistance sir.. Please let me know if you find any links that don't work.. ( I hate that!)..

Have a great one and thank you again for stopping by..

Quote Originally Posted by dave29 View Post
    This should be a "sticky".

I like you DAVE!... Thanks..

(on a side note)
    Hey, best of luck to you sir with your upcoming purchase of your new press.. I still remember my first press and the day I made and shot my own ammo.. MAN.. What a PROUD feeling that was, I think it took a day or two before the smile left my face..

If there is anything I / we can help with PLEASE ask..

Have a great one Dave and again best of luck to you sir..

Link.

Quote Originally Posted by SSGSAD View Post
    for YOU, Linkpimp, I have been reloading, for 30+ years, and I have never, seen anything like this... GREAT...
    Thank you sir Iím glad you approve.. I was luckily enough to have several close friends of mine who can also make that claim to fame (Iíve been reloading for over 30 years) help out with it.. I cant wait to get there myself..

Please feel free to let me know SSGSAD if you see something that needs to be tweaked.. We all want to make sure the newbie has a good strong foundation to start from..

Quote Originally Posted by zoglog View Post
    +1 for Linkpimp
    Quote Originally Posted by zoglog View Post
    +1 for Sticky
    +1 for INGO!!!!!
    Thanks sir..
    Strongly agree with ( for sticky ) and ( for )..

Quote Originally Posted by CountryBoy19 View Post

Agreed.. How about it shooter?? Is the new guy actually going to get a sticky?? Come-on you know the information is worthyÖ.

Quote Originally Posted by jlm223 View Post
    WOW Thanks,

Youíre more than welcome sir..

Link

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
    Must've been hours of work assembling all those links. Thanks and repped.

Thank you Bubba.. YES hours and hours.. As long as it helps at least one person out there then it was all worth it..

Thank you again for your time and the RepÖ

Link..

Plinker
    Quote Originally Posted by CountryBoy19 View Post
    Maybe put it in the FAQ.
    because topgunbobby@hotmail .com was a bad choice...

Quote Originally Posted by linkpimp View Post
    Sorry I slipped here and I cant delete post.. Mods a little help here please..
    WTH!!! This thread was awesome!!! BUT THEN THIS!!! OMG! I CAN'T STAND IT!!!

Replace standard font above with a nice deep purple.

I've been researching reloading for quite a while... I've purchased the ABC's book sited above and attended a great class hosted by one of INGO's finest. Hopefully, soon, I'll find the time and money to embark on the adventure that is reloading, and I'll use this thread as a valuable reference. Thank you!
    Last edited by bigus_D; 02-25-2010 at 14:39.

Great thread, i've been thinking of getting into reloading, and you've managed to answer 99.9% of my questions in about two minutes.

Thanks

OK I'LL stick the balloon. This is an excellent artical however you failed to mention advertizers here on ingo carry reloading components. The few cents difference spent locally may help ensure we don't spend time explaining to skate boy at ww what ammo we need. If you have to order compare S&H versisus local price .

Marksman
    Fantastic post. I'd decided long ago that I'd get an LCT when it was time to learn reloading. Then, I just ordered one with Midway's birthday pricing (happy birthday to me!), and came here to ask for help on what I'd need besides the press itself, which was all I'd ordered.

Lo and behold, not only was my choice of LCT borne out, but I got my handy-dandy checklist of everything else I'll need to start actually using it. You, sir, have done a great service to dunderheads like me muddling our way through this stuff for the first time!

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast