Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by jbombelli View Post
    Let me ask you a question. How much experience do you have with the Outlaws?

I actually have some experience with them. I met Taco Bowman in the early 90's. I went to parties at the Outlaws clubhouse in Chicago. I have actually met and partied with three separate chapters, back in the early 90's, all at the Chicago clubhouse. Every last one of them was a violent criminal.

Every. Last. One. Without. Exception.

That clubhouse was the most dangerous place I've ever been in my life.
    over the years i have partied with the outlaws, pagans,ha, etc and i will be the first to admit they all have thier own agenda. but the one thing i have found for the most part if you dont get involved in thier biz they dont get involved in yours. there are always exceptions but not many ive seen.

Shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    Ok Serpico, the Outlaws are a criminal organization. Every "full patch" member is a criminal and actively participates in crimes. You don't get "in" unless you prove that you are every bit a criminal as the rest of them.
    Not holding someone accountable (ie guilty by association) may be applied to hang-arounds or prospects (and that's a HUGE stretch), but to "patched in" guys, no way. They are criminals.
    jaybird dobbins too?

THE KING LIVES AGAIN! jbombelli's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by serpicostraight View Post
    over the years i have partied with the outlaws, pagans,ha, etc and i will be the first to admit they all have thier own agenda. but the one thing i have found for the most part if you dont get involved in thier biz they dont get involved in yours. there are always exceptions but not many ive seen.

Unless you're flying a patch from another club in an area where the Outlaws are active. And it doesn't have to be a 1% patch. Family club colors will result in the same thing. The only patch you can get away with is an ABATE patch.

Of course the Hell's Angels, Pagans, Mongols, Bandidos, Sons of Silence, and all the rest of the 1% clubs are the same way.
    The price of freedom is blood. The moment we are no longer willing to pay that price, we are no longer free.

KG1
    Grandmaster
    Wow. Looks like this turned into the name dropping thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by 88GT View Post
    Fence-sitting is for crybabies.

Thought it was disturbing how the story talked about them putting the body of there leader on the pool table.
    Quote Originally Posted by Faine View Post
    Fan-tastic! Will you take some pics? I always enjoy looking at a nice Johnson.

Dang. I was going to carry my G27 tomorrow but I think I'll strap on the 23 and a couple 15 round mags.
    "Creepy Cracker Recipes" by Paula Deen.

Weed Weaver was a notable Outlaw here in Indy back in the day, He seemed like a nice enuff guy in person.

OCT 1990 INDIANAPOLIS A Hancock circuit court judge was expected to sentence convicted murderer Steven Weed Weaver today and the Indianapolis man may get the electric chair Weaver 32 a member of the Outlaws motorcycle gang has con fessed to the brutal 1988 murder of Steven Rexroat and says he wel comes and expects the death sentence I want to go to Death Row to be executed so I dont have to spend the rest of my life in Weaver said When I was a kid I was always told Dont dish it out if you cant take I would be a hypocrite to beg for my life he said Weaver is serving a sentence for shooting his second wife Cynthia and for murdering Outlaws President David W Pig Pen Lakes Weaver confessed that he shot Rexroat at least three times eventually killing him with a blow to the head with a hammer The next day Weaver says he dismembered Rexroat with a chain saw and stuffed the body parts into two steel drums
    Last edited by HiRoller; 07-12-2012 at 23:15. Reason: add news clip
    Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Class III Happiness

Shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    Very simple, if you support criminals, then it you probably (sorry definitely) don't support law enforcement.
    Well I definitely dont support tax collecto....er....I mean "law enforcement"...I think you will find more honest decent citizens in The Outlaws than you will in your average police department.

I have personal experience with the Outlaws, from a motorcycling standpoint, and wearing a family club patch and rocker, and I can assure you they ARE NOT GOOD PEOPLE.
    Im gonna call BS on you, so BS.

Unless you're flying a patch from another club in an area where the Outlaws are active. And it doesn't have to be a 1% patch. Family club colors will result in the same thing. The only patch you can get away with is an ABATE patch.

Of course the Hell's Angels, Pagans, Mongols, Bandidos, Sons of Silence, and all the rest of the 1% clubs are the same way.
    ^^^^^^more

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast