I found a new reason to wish I was rich!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cynical

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 21, 2013
    peru
    I'm an aging fat body with a shortage of hair on top of my head but I'm certain I could get a date if I was drivin' that.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    I'm an aging fat body with a shortage of hair on top of my head but I'm certain I could get a date if I was drivin' that.
    :+1: of course, us aging fat guys are going to have a hell of a time getting in and out of those bucket seats... Does it have cruise? I can't deal with it if it doesn't have cruise! My knee won't take it...

jdgdigger

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    Thought I saw a cruise button on the steering wheel, but it looks like you still have to push in the clutch pedal

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Thought I saw a cruise button on the steering wheel, but it looks like you still have to push in the clutch pedal
    I can do the clutch, it's doing long trips holding my foot in one position that makes my knee ache, of course, if I could afford that I could afford to fix my knee... And then buy me a project truck...

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    If I am going to drive something in that tax bracket, I believe this is more the ticket:

Rolls-Royce-Phantom-Black-1-lg.jpg

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    The head on view of that Ferrari looks like a large angry insect. I think I would pass on that specific model

The Rolls Royce doesn't have that problem!

I was going to post a different RR picture, but remembering the ill-fated 'bragging rights' thread, I thought better of it.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Your such a woman...

Well the surgery to have that taken care of is pretty expensive, so yeah. And wouldn't you want to know how a woman feels about this particular car? Especially for those members who are under the impression that this car would be a good way to pick up women? Duh....:):

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Well the surgery to have that taken care of is pretty expensive, so yeah. And wouldn't you want to know how a woman feels about this particular car? Especially for those members who are under the impression that this car would be a good way to pick up women? Duh....:):
    Nope, I'm married, she won't like my Ferrari cause it's uncomfortable and she won't like my super duty cause she is short and the trucks jacked up... I don't really care, if she doesn't like my cars, she won't want to drive them... See where I'm going here? I don't need that to get lucky anyway, she loves me for my charming ****ing personality!

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Nope, I'm married, she won't like my Ferrari cause it's uncomfortable and she won't like my super duty cause she is short and the trucks jacked up... I don't really care, if she doesn't like my cars, she won't want to drive them... See where I'm going here? I don't need that to get lucky anyway, she loves me for my charming ****ing personality!

I'm sure she does. I still think the car looks like a bug

Top Bottom