I found a new reason to wish I was rich!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Seancass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Near Whiteland, IN
    Amazing car, but a ferrari should have an equally amazing name. This does not. Berlinetta Boxer. Maranello. Barchetta. Superfast!

C'mon Ferrari, you're not even trying anymore.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    If I am going to drive something in that tax bracket, I believe this is more the ticket:

Rolls-Royce-Phantom-Black-1-lg.jpg

I can see you driving that for some reason.....:dunno:

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Your such a woman...

I'm just barely not a woman and I wouldn't want a car like that Ferrari. Bad knees, bad back, already snap and pop from the seating position of most cars. I'd much rather something like these...

32pV12L.jpg

KcZyTOh.jpg

6CazpyX.jpg

They have a much better seating position and much better looks, imo. Might not be very quick or fast but I don't spend weekends doing track days and I wouldn't want to use a car as date bait. I've heard from friends using that methods is a great way to go broke, quick.

TheEngineer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 12, 2013
    Down South
    :wow: is all I can say.

[video=youtube;iRsV6YpLsKA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRsV6YpLsKA[/video]

No thank you....:puke:

Ok, so maybe the puking smiley is a bit over-bored...i agree its a nice car, just not my style. Give me one of these any day of the week. Hell, for the price of the Ferrari I could get one of each...or 2, or 3:rockwoot:

watchcaronline1970ChevelleT.jpg

z28-camaro.jpg

69boss4291.jpg

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    Does it come with 4WD and can you put a hitch on it? Not to mention you need new tires and a valve job after each run. Great commercial. Seriously, a test drive once a year would work for me. Have you been in a 6 spd Juke? juke.png

Alas, you're not supposed to put a hitch on it.

Last edited:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Does it come with 4WD and can you put a hitch on it? Not to mention you need new tires and a valve job after each run. Great commercial. Seriously, a test drive once a year would work for me. Have you been in a 6 spd Juke? View attachment 24868

Alas, you're not supposed to put a hitch on it.

Oh come on! We're being absolutely impractical here! :):

Smokepole

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Southern Hamilton County
    963 horsepower 0 to 60 in under 3 seconds.

220 mph top speed.

Yup, and its a Ferrari.

Jimmy

NUFF SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And if I could afford this, I could afford anything else that a lady desires. THAT'S all the other ladies will see and think.

It 's like an old routine of Sinbad's from his HBO days, "There's one thing that will make any man attractive to the ladies no matter what, it's called 'PORSCHE". a guy can pull up in a Porsche and the Elephant Man gets out and all the ladies go 'Oh heee's so cuuuuuuute!'." Or in this case FERRARI ! ! ! ! ! ! :cheers: WITH BACON :bacondance:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I like your thinking, but I would go with the Bentley GT.

2014 Bentley GT Speed - European Car Magazine

5100 pound car, sub 4 sec 0-60, 205 mph top speed and all the luxury one could want.

2014-bentley-GT-speed-front.jpg

See what you're getting started? For those with more money than most of us, the RR/Bently fight is worse than CC/OC is here! :):

It is a nice car. I guess I am just stuck of the more formal, stately, and imposing appearance of the RR.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    No thank you....:puke:

Ok, so maybe the puking smiley is a bit over-bored...i agree its a nice car, just not my style. Give me one of these any day of the week. Hell, for the price of the Ferrari I could get one of each...or 2, or 3:rockwoot:

watchcaronline1970ChevelleT.jpg

z28-camaro.jpg

69boss4291.jpg

Man after my own heart. Make the 69 a COPO, the 70 an LS6 and I would be in muscle heaven......................:)

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    :yesway:
    I thought about making the Z28 a Yenko, but i thought that might be too greedy :):
    go ahead and make the camaro a yenko and I'll trade you the Ferrari for the cobra jet! The Ferrari would just look silly sitting next to my jacked super duty I would have if I could afford one of these... I might be able to afford the hot wheels toy?

Top Bottom