• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • billt

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Glendale, Arizona
    This is just a note to let you guys know that I’m volunteering to depart from further participation of this forum based on the incident involving one of the moderators here last week. I’ve really enjoyed chatting with a great many of you good people here, and in sharing a lot of firearms related topics and knowledge in the process. Judging by the reps I’ve received from many of you guys in relation to my post count, it has been well received both ways. For that I thank you all.

With that said, I’m not going to waste my time and collective effort constructing posts, only to have them incorrectly flagged by a moderator, who by his very own admission did not understand the topic at hand. Internet firearms chat forums are a dime a dozen, with more popping up each and every day. I fully understand that a certain degree of moderation is required on most all of them if there is going to be a degree of civility maintained, should things happen get out of hand. They didn’t here.

Political correctness has never been my strong suit, nor has maintaining respect for a "religion" who’s members for the most part hate us, (Christians), and want us dead. And if I wanted to play games I would have set up a Farmville account. My views on this matter are not subject to change, and I refuse to be chastised for them. I am therefore choosing to remove myself from further discussion here permanently, rather than be forced to become a politically correct liar in some abstract effort to maintain a false sense of “civility”.

My post about muslims was totally civil, as well as correct based on their actions as individuals, not their beliefs as a religion, de facto or otherwise. As many of you already know the entire muslim “faith” is based on action and submission, as well as the preaching of violence to those who depart from their "beliefs", more than it is on what they happen to genuinely believe in. All my post did was point that out with total clarity and example.

Be that as it may I hope to see many of you gents out there in cyber gun land in the future. Until then I wish all of you the very best, Bill T.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    animals,cute,funny,llamas,white-c58a23b652b1d67ab215c58a9787a136_h.jpg

68e9oj.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom