• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • joslar15

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Bloomington
    I first started paying attention to hot actresses in the mid 60s when I was 5 or 6 years old ...

1. Sophia Loren who celebrated her 77th birthday and is most likely the hottest 77 year old woman I've ever seen. This photo was in her prime...

4144-sophia_loren.jpg

2. Julie Newmar who like Sophia although less so, still looks pretty good today. Here she is when in her prime...

julie_newmar_catwoman.jpg

3. Audrey Hepburn, I'd love to share breakfast at Tiffany's with her...

Audrey_Hepburn_17.jpg

4. Raquel Welch, of course!

340612_640px.jpg

5. Ursula Andress, aka Honey Rider ...

679271_640px.jpg

Although these are the top five for today, there are many more who could easily rotate into this list. One thing for sure, Sophia and Julie will always be my top two.

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    See this is another thing that makes me think I was born in the wrong generation.
    The ladies posted in this thread are both beautiful and classy. Regardless of what they wore (or didn't) or how they portrayed the character in the movies they didn't let that bleed into their public life (usually). You'd never see Sophia or Julie flashing their "bits and pieces" while getting out of a car, or walking the red carpet looking like they just crawled out of a duffle bag.

But then again, maybe it's a time period that I've just been told the finer points of.
    I guess all I'm saying is celeberties these days need to clean up their act.

Panama

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Racing Capital
    If you wanna go into the wayback machine.
    How about the women responsible for more "airplane nose art" during WWII than all other women combined?

The one and only,
    Jane Russell
    jane-russell-the-outlaw-publicity-shoots-hurrell-2.jpg

Top Bottom