Dec 27, 2008
    SE Indy
    Tina-Louise-Feet-104442.jpg

tmkr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    How about Carolyn Myers?(Morticia on the Adams Family)
    Best Actress Kathryn Hepburn.:cool:

Nightwalker65

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2011
    Seymour
    Not instead of,but in addition to,all of the above.....Rita Hayworth
    rita-hayworth.jpg
    mitzi049.jpg
    arguably one of the best sets of legs ever,Mitzi Gaynor.....and my favorite witch(from the movie Bell,Book and Candle)......Kim Novak
    novak_kim_6.jpg

Ragenarok007

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Mooresville
    True story:

WHY I HATE ANGELA LANSBURY

I love Isabella Rossellini. Her mother was Ingrid Bergman, and in addition to her own attributes, I like her because of her daughter.

One night I had the opportunity to watch the classic "Gas Light" with Ingrid Bergman.
    In the film, another actress who would one day be well known appeared: Angela Lansbury. In the movie, Angela Lansbury portrayed one of the maids in the household. This maid was mean to Ingrid Bergman's character.

Ever since then, I have loathed Angela Lansbury because she was mean to Isabella Rossellini's mother in a movie.

Now see, I grew up addicted to the movie "Bedknobs and Broomsticks" where Angela Lansbury plays a nice witch who defeats the invading Nazis by bringing all the medieval armor in the museum to life. So I always liked Angela Lansbury. That and my mom always had to watch Murder She Wrote. Mom also had to watch Remington Steele and I love James Bond movies so Peirce Brosnan was big in our house too. Plus we're Irish on mom's side so Peirce was like the Pope in our house. Peirce Brosnan is Irish.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Now see, I grew up addicted to the movie "Bedknobs and Broomsticks" where Angela Lansbury plays a nice witch who defeats the invading Nazis by bringing all the medieval armor in the museum to life. So I always liked Angela Lansbury. That and my mom always had to watch Murder She Wrote. Mom also had to watch Remington Steele and I love James Bond movies so Peirce Brosnan was big in our house too. Plus we're Irish on mom's side so Peirce was like the Pope in our house. Peirce Brosnan is Irish.

Yeah, my mom still likes "Murder She Wrote," but nowadays I have to remind her each time why I hate Angela Lansbury.

Remington Steele has Stephanie Zimbalist, Jr.!

Top Bottom