GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I don't know anybody I could call that would know somebody, that would know somebody to call that would know how to get a hold of a "hitman". But I would like to think I'm smart enough to suspect that prison phone lines would be monitored.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I don't know anybody I could call that would know somebody, that would know somebody to call that would know how to get a hold of a "hitman". But I would like to think I'm smart enough to suspect that prison phone lines would be monitored.

Maybe he Googled "How to hire a hitman" first.

jkaetz

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    From what I've read about the case, he's likely going to be going after a relative or relative's significant other. Probably figured he could get another family member to do it.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    But I would like to think I'm smart enough to suspect that prison phone lines would be monitored.
    phones_1357853046385_351652_ver1.0_320_240.JPG

Who'd a thunk it?

And when you finally contact your hitman...always ask if he's an undercover federal agent before discussing business. :):

I went to high school with Bob Leonard. Apparently "stupid" runs in the family. :n00b: How many others think the eyes on this smiley look just like Bob's?

:D

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    I would usually ask at what point they thought this would be a good idea, but given the past history of their actions I wonder how they made it this far in life to begin with.

vitamink

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    The jail phone call was only a minor part of the stupidity of the whole thing. When it all comes out and if the news reports it, you'll be flabbergasted at his level of stupidity.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    The jail phone call was only a minor part of the stupidity of the whole thing. When it all comes out and if the news reports it, you'll be flabbergasted at his level of stupidity.

Sadly I don't think I'd be shocked with these 3.
    I can only imagine how "good" it could be :(

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I heard on the news there was also a letter intercepted where he has signed an agreement to pay the hitman... :facepalm:

stupid runs deep in this one

Top Bottom