Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    blackhawk down

gettysburg

gods and generals

Theres something about mary <<<< I laugh so hard i cry

I dont go on an all out cry fest, but yeah they bring a tear to my eye. so does the national anthem.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    i just looked at the "list" and i havent seen half those movies, but i will agree with the Saving Private Ryan movie. Its hard for me to watch some war movies anymore to be honest.

I don't actually watch many movies anymore. I like comedies, light dramas, some documentary types, but other than that not so much.

I find most horror to just be stupid. Heavy or dark drama isn't for me, I've seen enough darkness in life that I don't need to have my emotions manipulated by being reminded that bad things happen out there.

There are a few movies I felt I should see and that if I ever have kids they will see when old enough:

Amistadt, Alive, Hotel Rwanda, American History X, Gattica (of course by then that may not be science fiction...), The Crucible (both versions). There's a few more in my library like those that I've only seen once or twice but not because they weren't any good but because they were so powerful.

Forrest Gump just depressed the hell out of me, along with "A Beautiful Mind" and a few others.

Angie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    Owen county
    Does anyone remember Where the Red Fern Grows? First a book then a movie.I tend to cry alot more with books than movies.

grizman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    Home
    Having almost lost ny oldest daughter to lukemia at the age of 7 I have to say "My sisters keeper" gets me. Brings back a lot of fear and painful memories for me!

Top Bottom