• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dave29

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jul 8, 2009
    Lawrenceburg
    The only movie that made me cry was a video that the NRA sent me years ago when I joined.

It was a video shot in Europe of all their guns being cut up/destroyed.

DocBoCook

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Clermont
    Any war Movie just about brings tears to my eyes after my return. SPR, WWS, they all get me. But at the same time, I can find something that angers me so greatly in them also.

TAPS literally breaks me down everytime I hear it.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Does anyone remember Where the Red Fern Grows? First a book then a movie.I tend to cry alot more with books than movies.

That one got me too...But I was in 6th grade, so I don't know how I'd react now.

The movies that come to mind are:

1. Old Yeller
    2. Turner and Hooch
    3. Brian's Song

I'm sure there are a few others, but those always come to mind when on this subject.

Boilers

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    The last scene of Field of Dreams. Just watched it on TV this weekend for the first time in a long time.

Yeah, I just caught the ending of that. Costner's hair style doesn't hold up very well over time, though. :)

Yeah, that field is for sale RIGHT NOW. It's a good flick. One of my favorite. About the same time was "Always" and "Ghost". All of those can get me if the moment is right.

But RECENT one ... TAKING CHANCE. Darn it that is a tough one to watch.

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    That one got me too...But I was in 6th grade, so I don't know how I'd react now.

The movies that come to mind are:

1. Old Yeller
    2. Turner and Hooch
    3. Brian's Song

I'm sure there are a few others, but those always come to mind when on this subject.

Yep. For some reason once a year we got to watch Old Yeller in elementary school. Everyone always cried.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCHTzumpk4Q&feature=related]YouTube - Stripes - Prepping for Graduation[/ame]

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    It was I AM LEGEND.

What part on Blackhawk down made you cry? I'm not sure which it would be?

the part where they cant save their brother on the table and the part where they come bac and the bloods in the back of the vehicle, also the 2 snipers that put their brothers before themselves is just awesome. not realy cry but a tear. it strikes a nerve, like when you hear the national anthem, or taps.

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    I'm surprised I'm the only one who's mentioned Munich. It always gets me when I watch the transformation of "normal" citizens of Israel who do what needs to be done for vengeance, and to make their country safer. Everytime I watch that movie I can't help but think that Israel could teach us a thing or two.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Taps, National Anthem, both movie or real life. In movies any scene where the dog dies! I really liked the movie "I Am Legend" and own it on DVD but have a hard time watching it knowing that the dog dies!:crying:

Top Bottom