• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I dont even know what else to say, I really dont. Ill be locked in my basement, somebody please PM me when hes gone

The NAACP have been notified of this post...There's absolutely no news to be found, but Al and Jesse will find some and turn it into a racial issue.

They have to line their pockets somehow...They sure as hell aren't going to do it from advancing colored people(or at least they haven't tried yet).

Armed Eastsider

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    The NAACP have been notified of this post...There's absolutely no news to be found, but Al and Jesse will find some and turn it into a racial issue.

They have to line their pockets somehow...They sure as hell aren't going to do it from advancing colored people(or at least they haven't tried yet).

Hes coming to town to protest the cops who allegedly beat the 15-16 year old kid a few weeks ago. Its such a joke. If the kid was white, or the cop was black, Sharpton would be nowhere to be found.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Sin-city Tokyo
    Well I hope everyone prepares for the poverty-pimpin' hate-monger's visit in an appropriate manner...

Prater_cleaning_gun_WEb.jpg

296101_f260.jpg

:D :D :D

...which of course means to clean your guns and take them to the range to ironically enjoy one of the very first freedoms that were denied to newly freed slaves after the Civil War, a freedom that this low-life :xmad: despises, despite the racist origins of the first gun-control laws.

Last edited:

caddywhompus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 9, 2009
    Pendleton
    growthmanR_450x594.jpg

What about the tree man?? He's got rights too!
    I think he actually had an operation but it only fixed him for awhile and his condition returned..

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Al Sharpton is comin' to town!
    He knows what you are thinking
    He knows if you have hate
    He knows you don't like em'
    If their not the right race
    Oh, you better watch out
    You better not lie
    If he asks you if your a racist
    Just say your his guy
    Al Sharpton is comin' to town!

This thread is racist and supresses the bat man...................

FTFY

batman1.jpg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    Police force tensions bring Reverend Al Sharpton to Indianapolis

From the story I heard, the kid was attempting to cause a riot against the police. And then attempted to resist arrest.

I like to think Im a tough guy, but I certainly dont go around trying to cause the Cops trouble, make they're jobs harder and even resist arrest.

The kid was in the wrong, completely. I support the Officer, but I dont support the IMPD's choice to fire the Officer in question, nor they're desire to cuddle criminals & future gang bangers.

Indianapolis - Reverend Al Sharpton will speak in Indianapolis Sunday July 11th at Eastern Star Church at 5750 East 30th Street. Sharpton will speak about police brutality and focus on the case involving Brandon Johnson who suffered injuries following excessive force used by IMPD officers.

An FBI investigation into the case remains open. The Baptist Ministers Alliance organized the event to bring Sharpton to town. Sharpton is expected to talk about racial tensions surrounding the case and address concerns about IMPD within the black community.

Talk show host Amos Brown says there's one city leader in particular he feels hasn't played a necessary role in dialogue surrounding the Johnson case.

"Mayor Ballard ran his campaign saying he wanted to head up public safety but he has been conspicuously absent in this entire situation," said Brown. "It's time for the Mayor to sit down with leadership within the African-American community and work this out."

"What is he going to say that hasn't been said," said Olgen Williams, Deputy Mayor of Neighborhoods. Williams defended Ballard who he says felt it best Public Safety Director Frank Straub handle the case.

"That's his(the Mayor's) leadership style. He lets people do their job and I think public safety did a good job and met with the community."

Straub is out of town but his spokesperson said he is aware of Sharpton's visit but hasn't learned the exact schedule and has made no decision yet if he will attend.

Sharpton Coming: Will speak at Eastern Star Church Sunday July 11th - WXIN

Indianapolis Police Chief Paul Ciesielski called for the firing of a white officer who's been charged with repeatedly striking a 15-year-old biracial boy in the face during an arrest. The attacks allegedly occurred after the boy had been subdued by other officers.

The chief said that Jerry Piland struck Brandon Johnson in the face several times for no reason on May 16th. The boy was left with wounds to his face and a black eye.

"It was a difficult decision, but I know it was the right decision to terminate his employment because that certainly serves as an example that we have a zero-tolerance policy," Ciesielski said at a news conference

The chief's recommendation will go to Civilian Police Merit Board, who will decide the fate of the officer. The family of the teen and civil rights leaders in the community are asking for more, though. They are calling for a federal investigation in to whether the officer violated the teen's civil rights.

"I'm grateful to have one bad cop off the streets, but there was a lot of wrongdoing here that day," Johnson's mother, Chantay Chandler, said to the Associated Press. The community is also calling for four officers involved in the arrest to be fired, but not calling for the arrest of a fifth officer who stood on the side.

"One token firing is not enough," said Stephen Wagner, the attorney for the family.

None of the officers involved in the arrest had a record of excessive force. The officer who the chief says should be fired, Piland, has received several commendations. Marion County Prosecutor Carl Brizzi stated that he is planning to investigate the issue and has not decided whether to bring charges against any of the officers. He has also stated that he will not charge Johnson, the teen who was allegedly beaten at the scene.

The police report states that witnesses noticed Johnson's brother trying to kick in the door of an abandoned building. Officers then went to arrest him for breaking and entering, to the protest of Johnson and some others. That's when Piland came to the scene in plain clothes, attempting to help the other officers. He smacked Johnson in the face and tried to apply pain to his back when he fell to the ground.

The family is giving a different version of events. The family's attorney says that Johnson asked the officers why they were handcuffing his brother and he was then told to go get an adult. When he did so, and questioned police, that's when the officer began striking him.

The president of the Fraternal Order of Police, Sgt. Bill Owensby, believes that Piland is being scapegoated because the case has drawn so much attention. John Kautzman, the group's attorney, said that Piland was "disappointed" with the chief's recommendation.

"This is merely a recommendation by the chief of police, but that's why the [merit board] exists: for us to have an opportunity to call witnesses and have them hear the evidence," Kautzman said.

In the Brandon Johnson case, it's clear that there may have been an abuse of police authority. When compounded with the case of Oscar Grant in California, we are reminded that this kind of police brutality occurs all throughout the nation. While the evidence should be heard regarding whether or not Officer Piland violated Brandon Johnson's civil rights, there continues to be a problem with police not understanding that there must be a partnership with the community in which officers do not always possess absolute authority.

For decades, the badge and gun have been tickets for a few arrogant cowboys on the police force to rule with an iron fist. That day has passed, as citizens are continuously learning to exercise their rights. What's also true is that we need good police to do their jobs effectively, and once the relationship with the community has been modified, officers can again gain the trust of the public. In situations like this, that trust is violated, and I am particularly saddened by the fact that there are thousands of other cases that never reach the light of day.

Brandon Johnson: 15-Year-Old Boy Beaten by Police in Indianapolis - BV Black Spin

Ashkelon

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    changes by the minute
    Wonderful. Al Sharpton is just what this city needs as we head into the summer months. He will agitate his base and create problems that historically escalate in the summer.

He is a true POS.

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    You want the source of racial tension? Look no further. I can see two prime examples in the article. The inciter and Sharpton.

They only hit him because he was black! Never mind that he was breaking into a building! That's irrelevant!

Top Bottom