• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    If people like Al Sharpton would just go away this country wouldnt have nearly as many claims of racial discrimination.

Maybe somebody should just make them go away

That is how he, and The Reverend Jessie, make their living. They are hate mongers that jump on anything that can stir racial disharmony or controversy. Even after it was proven that the girl he paraded around claiming to have been raped by whites was a lie he still is at it. It must be slow in the Big Cities for the Rev Sharliton to come to Naptown! :noway:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    Joe... I have no idea. Sometimes I can, but most of the time I cant. It's so irratating.

Colt, that was one of Sharptons latest screw up's.... I think he was involved in a similar case in the 80's.

This is how "THEY" make they're case. Nevermind, I see White people going out of there way, to prove how 'unracist' they are.

It's trotskism folks, and I dont buy it.

If a black guy like Al "mo money" Shartin wants to talk about slavery, then please dont bring up America's history of slavery which is outlawed, and ancient, not to mention one of the most perverted part of American history.

Let's talk about Africa's slavery.
    Slavery in modern Africa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Slavery in the Modern World — Infoplease.com

The crap goes on and on.

And if you want to talk about discrimmination, Al Sharpton, let's talk.

Black Caucus: Whites Not Allowed

No Whites Allowed – colored only sign found on door of house of Jerry Jackson – Obama/Dem pollster

Ann Arbor elementary school bans white students from field trip, principal defends discrimination

Lagos - During a visit to Nigeria, on former president Nelson Mandela's birthday on Saturday, parliamentarians from South Africa and other African countries refused to board a ferry, due to the company's policy that states white people were not allowed on board.

South Africa: sorry, no white journalists allowed; Were racial sensibilities responsible for black journalists barring white journalists from the re-launch ceremony of their association?, asks Simphiwe Sesanti, reporting from Johannesburg.

Is there a silent Genocide in South Africa?

Brig Gen Nontobeko Mpaxa "I Hate White people"

Obama's Anti-White: Own words, Own speech....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lI77cU3jsFs]YouTube - SHOCKING Obama words: bombshell anti-white audio uncovered![/ame]

^ Good video for the liberal crackpots.

WHY DOESNT THE MEDIA SPEAK ABOUT THESE ASPECTS.

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    ill let you all go and be cannon fodder. tyler bring me back some of the food though.

Dave, my experience is that Circle City classic brings a higher class group of people to indy. the people who come from out of state have $$ and dont act like hoodlems.

the local thugs are the ones who make it where no one can have a good time.

the events themselves might be safe, but out on the street during them if you think its safe your nutz. also wouldnt recomend going to a night club or bar downtown during either.

Good point, it is hard to tell who is from out of state and who is not...... maybe it is all people here that are being dumb.

I had to work outside at night during these events......... not the greated of lifes great experiances........

Ogre

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Been there, didn't get shot at and everyone was really nice. They were dressed better than your average white guy, too.
    Not my experience at all....:cool: Try getting off work at 2300 Sat. of CCC or BE and walking to your vehicle 3 blocks away in downtown. Never have I had more comments/antagonizations from groups of people before in my life. After the second time of counting down 5-10 people each, I just started to ignore it. Then the drive out was fun, cars stopped to talk to people right in traffic, people walking across the street, as slow as possible, looking at you, and daring you to have a problem with them stopping traffic... Based on this experience, I say "F" BE and CCC, I choose to avoid downtown during these event from that point on.

Top Bottom