• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    I am.

Picked up 1 suppressor today and still have 7 more in NFA jail, plus 2 Form 1 SBR's.

Our government sure knows how to sell guns.

HD2s0W.gif

Psode27

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2011
    Rochester
    Unfortunately yes. I'd love to get an SBS of sorts on the list as well, however it just won't be in the cards. I'm just happy I have what I have. I now can concentrate on ammo and reloading.

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    I have about 5 Form 1's I wanted to submit, but just don't have the money right now so I guess they'll have to wait.:dunno:

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Nope, still another can or two and a form 1 SBR or two I want to do. But same as above, funds to other places. I made a good start but I'll be wanting NFA stuff after this goes in effect so I'll just wait and when the time comes round up some fingerprints of myself and trustees

SteveM4A1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 3, 2013
    Rockport
    Nope, still another can or two and a form 1 SBR or two I want to do. But same as above, funds to other places. I made a good start but I'll be wanting NFA stuff after this goes in effect so I'll just wait and when the time comes round up some fingerprints of myself and trustees

Or you could just change your trust to where you are the only trustee before you submit it each time

lizerdking

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 7, 2012
    Almost on lake Mich
    I've been kicking around the idea of getting a couple lowers marked for SBR, and maybe ordering a suppressor to go on them (funds limiting). Of course, I need to get the trust setup first...

Is it too late to get a trust setup and get the paperwork submitted? Any tips on where to get one setup cheaply & quickly?

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    I've been kicking around the idea of getting a couple lowers marked for SBR, and maybe ordering a suppressor to go on them (funds limiting). Of course, I need to get the trust setup first...

Is it too late to get a trust setup and get the paperwork submitted? Any tips on where to get one setup cheaply & quickly?

Marc Halata usually has it to you within a day or two.

Echelon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    I was considering throwing in a couple Form 1 suppressors before July, not sure if I will or not.
    The one question I have not seen an answer to (but may have just missed)... I'm assuming efile for trusts will not be possible after the rule changes due to the fingerprints and all that?

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    I was considering throwing in a couple Form 1 suppressors before July, not sure if I will or not.
    The one question I have not seen an answer to (but may have just missed)... I'm assuming efile for trusts will not be possible after the rule changes due to the fingerprints and all that?

I'm not sure there is a definitive answer to this. I have heard that the ATF will be planning on accepting electronic fingerprints (even that some Class III dealers will be getting fingerprinting kiosks to collect them), but how that will all work out isn't clear.

Plus, with how terrible the ATF has been in dealing with the efile system, which is still not fully back on line (and is pretty terrible for the portion that is), I'm not sure how fast we could expect any changes to it to allow for electronic fingerprints and photographs.

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    I lied, make it 8 in NFA jail, sent off a 22 can paperwork today.

2 of each: 22, 45, 556 and 308.

maybe a little F1 SBS by the end of month.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I think I've bought 3 cans since this crap was announced. However, I would like to buy a deadair ghost, and possibly a SandmanS (tbhausen I would love to hear yours when you get it!) but I am guessing the rifle can will come after the deadline and most likely the pistol can too because it's too late for my dealer to get it in (he hasn't been able to get one for awhile).

I know I'll keep buying them after the deadline, but I still wouldn't mind to have more bought asap, but that's mainly because I hate waiting! I'm sure I will also file another form 1 on an AR lower before the deadline I'm sure.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I kind of want to do another form 1 can but I'm not sure what caliber to go for. I have: .22, 9mm, .308 & .50. That almost covers all the bases. The .50 works great on the 1911 although I made it for a 458 SOCOM. The Saker 308 works great on the 5.56.

I could build a couple stripped lowers as pistols and avoid stamps on those too.

This 41F crap just makes me think I need to submit more efile reqs. :runaway:

Top Bottom